Showing Collections: 1–10 of 10
- Language: Dutch; Flemish X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 6
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 3
- Lewis Walpole Library 1
- Bookplates 3
- Bookplates, Dutch 2
- Greeting cards 2
- Photographs 2
- Advertisements -- Belgium -- 20th Century 1
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century -- Periodicals 1
- Artists -- Netherlands 1
- Artists -- Netherlands -- 20th Century 1
- Artists -- Netherlands -- Archives 1
- Artists' books (books) -- Europe -- 20th century 1
- Authors, Dutch 1
- Authors, Dutch -- 20th Century 1
- Authors, Dutch -- Archives 1
- Avant-garde (Aesthetics) -- Europe -- Periodicals 1
- Belgium -- Graphic arts -- 20th Century 1
- Bibliography 1
- Bookplates, Belgian 1
- Born digital 1
- Children -- Books and reading 1
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 1 ∧ less
- Addison, Joseph, 1672-1719 1
- Akarova, 1904- 1
- Albemarle, Arnold Joost van Keppel, Earl of, 1669-1718 1
- Angus, William, 1752-1821 1
- Arnaud, Noël, 1919-2003 1
- Atkins, Guy 1
- Austin, Arthur Everett, 1900-1957 1
- Battermann, Jan, 1909-1999 1
- Baugniet, Marcel-Louis, 1896-1995 1
- Birch, William Russell, 1755-1834 1
- Birrell, A., active 1770-1820 1
- Blackwell, Lambert, Sir, -1727 1
- Blathwayt, William, 1649?-1717 1
- Broughton, Hugh, 1549-1612 1
- Bucaille, Max, 1906- 1
- Buckler, John Chessell, 1793-1894 1
- Bury, Pol, 1922-2005 1
- Cercle et carré (Group) 1
- Chetwynd, J. 1
- Cosimo, Grand-Duke of Tuscany, III, 1642-1723 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 5
- Stored onsite and offsite 3
- Stored onsite 2
Collection of Bookplates by Jan Battermann
Call Number: BKP 117
Overview: The collection contains bookplates by Jan Battermann, a Dutch graphic artist and painter.
Marcel-Louis Baugniet collection
Call Number: GEN MSS 900
Overview: The collection includes material designed by Baugniet including original drawings for advertisements and other ephemera, printed versions of advertisements and sheet music, posters and ephemera related to Baugniet's exhibitions, and a periodical featuring an article on his wife Akarova.
Collection of Dutch and Flemish Bookplates
Call Number: BKP 46
Overview: The collection consists of historical examples of Dutch and Flemish bookplates commissioned by both private and institutional patrons.
Dates: circa late 17th century-early 20th century
Jacqueline de Jong papers
Call Number: GEN MSS 832
Overview: The collection consists of correspondence, writings, printed materials, subject files, photographs and other papers relating to the life and work of Jacqueline de Jong from 1955 to 1983, with the bulk of the materials dating from the 1960s. It offers rich documentation of the European avant-garde of the period thanks to de Jong’s connections with the Internationale situationniste (I.S.), Gruppe SPUR, and the Danish situationists. In particular, the production of de Jong’s magazine ...
Dates: 1955-1983, bulk 1961-1969
Call Number: OSB MSS fc.37
Overview: The papers contain correspondence, copies of treaties, speeches and credentials, orders, memoranda, reports, newsletters and other papers mostly relating to diplomatic, political and military affairs in western Europe during the War of the Spanish Succession. In addition to documenting Manchester's missions to the republic of Venice and the court of France, the papers provide much detail on shifting relations among the northern powers, the break between France and England following the former's...
Piet Mondrian papers
Call Number: GEN MSS 1102
Overview: The collection consists of the writings and personal papers of Piet Mondrian, in addition to writings about him and the DeStijl movement. Most of Mondrian's writings were arranged and annotated by Harry Holtzman and Martin S. James for their volume The New Art, the New Life: the Complete Writings of Piet Mondrian (Boston: G. K. Hall, 1986). Some of the writings also were annotated by Mondrian's colleagues Michel Seuphor and Georges Vantongerloo. Personal papers include items such as Mondrian's...
Collection of Bookplates by Adri de Ruijter
Call Number: BKP 72
Overview: This collection comprises bookplates and other works by the artist Adri de Ruijter (sometimes spelled Adri de Ruyter), who was active in Holland in the mid-20th century.
Henry C. Taylor papers
Call Number: GEN MSS 1743
Overview: The collection contains correspondence, financial records, photographs, and other research materials documenting the creation of Henry C. Taylor’s collection of 410 rare books, medieval manuscripts, maritime atlases, and incunabula on the science of navigation and history of exploration. Also included are drafts and related correspondence for several bibliographies of his collection compiled by three different bibliographers, including John S. Kebabian's The Henry C. Taylor...
Lewis Walpole Library Topographical Prints Collection
Call Number: LWL MSS 34
Overview: A collection of 18th- and 19th-century prints, mostly extracted from publications, arranged geographically.
Dates: 1688-1900, bulk 1706-1880
Found in: Lewis Walpole Library
Mo Willems papers
Call Number: GEN MSS 1003
Scope and Contents: The collection includes writings, artwork, sketchbooks, photographs, audiovisual material, electronic media, a drawing table, and other papers by or relating to Mo Willems. Writings include drafts, notes, notebooks, book dummys, proofs, and related printed material. Artwork includes original watercolors, acrylic paintings, pencil drawings and sketches.
Dates: circa 1990-2013