Showing Collections: 1–16 of 16
- Manuscripts and Archives 14
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Photographs 5
- College students 2
- College students -- Societies, etc. 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Engravings (prints) 2
- American literature -- 19th century 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Architectural records 1
- Authors 1
- Authors, American -- 19th century -- Archives 1
- Baseball 1
- Born digital 1
- Campus planning 1
- College athletes 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- College registrars 1
- College sports 1
- College students -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College students -- Massachusetts -- Andover 1
- College teachers -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 13
- Yale College (1887- ) 3
- Day, Jeremiah, 1773-1867 2
- Acacia Fraternity. Yale Chapter 1
- Alpha Delta Phi. Yale Chapter 1
- Andover Theological Seminary 1
- Beaumont Medical Club 1
- Beecher, Catharine Esther, 1800-1878 1
- Beecher, Edward, 1803-1895 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Centro Español de Yale 1
- Chi Epsilon (U.S.) 1
- Chi Phi (Fraternity). Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Collegiate School (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Delta Kappa Epsilon. Phi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Delta Phi. Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Dummer, Jeremiah, 1681-1739 1
- Dwight, Timothy, 1752-1817 1
- Emmons, Nathanael, 1745-1840 1 ∧ less
The materials consist of design, preliminary, working, shop, and "as built" architectural drawings and maps of buildings and grounds owned or used by Yale University. The drawings range from original concepts to full scale details of equipment and ornamentation. The media vary from water colors, pen and ink sketches, pencil on tracing paper drawings to blueprints and photostats.
The records consist of minutes of meetings, membership lists, correspondence, constitutions and bylaws, scrapbooks, library records, financial and business records, programs and invitations, articles and news clippings, reports, songbooks, notices, newsletters, and related materials documenting the organization, activities, and operations of various student, faculty, and staff organizations, and other Yale community groups.
Correspondence, minutes, financial records, charters and official acts, inventories of books and other property, and other papers documenting the founding and early history of Yale College. Documents include the original charter of the Collegiate School; letters by and to the first trustees of the school; and the 1718 inventory of books donated to the school by Elihu Yale.
The records consist of memoranda and reports documenting the activities and operations of the Faculty of Yale College. Included are minutes from meetings of the faculty and executive committee, committee reports, attendance books, committee membership lists, and financial papers.
The materials consists of pictures of individuals associated with Yale, including students, faculty, officers, and visitors. Includes portrait photographs, and prints of drawings and paintings.
The records consist of correspondence, secretary's records, treasurer's records, and librarian's records documenting society activities, membership, financial affairs, the society's founding, book collections, and other relevant activities.
The materials consist of photographs and drawings documenting various aspects of student life and activities at Yale. Included are pictures of commencement ceremonies, class day activities, parties and dances, sports, protests, theatrical performances, classroom and other interior scenes, and Yale during wartime.
The materials consist of photographs of Yale athletic events, associations and facilities. Included are shots of practices, teams, individual athletes, cheerleaders, and games. Also included are posters, lithographs and engravings from nineteenth-century magazines. Baseball, crew, football, swimming, and track are particularly well documented.
The materials consist of formal portraits, group portraits, and reunion photographs of students and graduates of Yale College, Yale School of Law, Yale School of Divinity, Yale School of Medicine and the Sheffield Scientific School.
The volumes document academic performance of students from the Classes of 1813-1918, Yale College.
The records consist of administrative files, reports, and correspondence documenting activities and the operations of the Yale College registrar. Included are student files and grade books, entrance cards, room assignments, and attendance records.