Showing Collections: 1–12 of 12
- Manuscripts and Archives 11
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Academic libraries 6
- Academic libraries -- Administration 2
- Archives 2
- Motion pictures (visual works) 2
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 1
- Architects 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Architecture -- United States 1
- Art, Tibetan 1
- Books -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Born digital 1
- Buddhism -- China -- Tibet Autonomous Region 1
- Church architecture -- United States 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Committees 1
- Computer files 1
- East Lyme (Conn.) 1
- Flags -- Tibet -- 20th Century 1
- Information technology 1 ∧ less
- Tibetan 1
- Yale University 5
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Aetna Life Insurance Company (Hartford, Conn.) 1
- B. Zhamsranzhav, Dilav Khutagt, 1884-1965 1
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Branford College (Yale University) 1
- Bryner, Edna, 1886-1967 1
- Bstan-ʼdzin-rgya-mtsho, Dalai Lama XIV, 1935- 1
- Columbia University (Buildings) 1
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center 1
- Davenport College (Yale University) 1
- Delta Kappa Epsilon. Phi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- French, Hollis, 1868-1940 1
- Hale and Rogers 1
- Harkness, Edward Stephen, 1874-1940 1
- James Gamble Rogers, Inc 1
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 1
- Li, Anzhai 1 ∧ less
The records consist of the administrative files of the Associate University Librarian for Public Services at Yale University Library.
The materials consist of a WTIC-TV news film documenting the opening of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale University.
The records consist of administrative files documenting the operations of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library.
The records consist of the central administrative files of the Yale University Library, correspondence, memoranda, and reports dealing with all aspects of library business and historical photographs from library events. Records for the earlier years appear to be part of a central filing system for the library, while those in later years primarily reflect the activities of the university librarian's office.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and reports of the Yale University Library Preservation Department.
The records consist of memoranda, minutes, agendas, videotapes, and correspondence documenting the operations and activities of the Standing Committee on Professional Awareness (SCOPA) at Yale University Library.
The materials consist of photographs of Sterling Hall of Medicine at Yale. Includes photographs documenting the construction of the medical library in 1940.
The motion pictures document the construction of Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University, and the procession of books and move of the library from the Old Library (now Dwight Hall) to Sterling Memorial Library.
The records consist of correspondence, notebooks, subject files and magnetic tapes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale University Library Systems Office. Included are research and development records maintained by Frederick G. Kilgour and Ben-Ami Lipetz.
The materials consist of invitations, posters, programs, Four photographs of Simon Samoeil, curator of the Near East Collection, Yale University Library, providing a guided tour of the "Middle Eastern and Islamic Cuisine" exhibition in Sterling Memorial Library, and videorecordings documenting Yale University Library activities, events, exhibits, and functions.