Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Cushing, Harvey, 1869-1939 3
- Francis, William Willoughby, 1878- 3
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 3
- American Medical Association 2
- Bailey, Percival, 1892-1973 2
- Cairns, Hugh, Sir, 1896-1952 2
- Eisenhardt, Louise, 1891-1967 2
- Fishbein, Morris, 1889-1976 2
- Garrison, Fielding H. (Fielding Hudson), 1870-1935 2
- Klebs, Arnold C. (Arnold Carl), 1870-1943 2
- Light, Richard Upjohn, 1902-1994 2
- Malloch, Archibald, 1887- 2
- Penfield, Wilder, 1891-1976 2
- Schuman, Henry 2
- Stevenson, Lloyd G., 1918- 2
- Vesalius, Andreas, 1514-1564 2
- Viets, Henry R. (Henry Rouse), 1890-1969 2
- Weed, Lewis H. (Lewis Hill), 1886-1952 2
- Yale Medical Library 2
- Yale Medical Library. Historical Library 2 ∧ less
Call Number: MS 160
Overview: The Harvey Williams Cushing Papers in the Yale University Library are composed of correspondence, subject files, writings, family papers, artifacts, and writings about Harvey Cushing. The papers document the personal life and professional career of a medical giant and pioneer neurosurgeon. They reveal Cushing as a doctor, teacher, soldier, administrator, bibliophile, and scientist, whose diverse achievements are important to the histories of the Harvard Medical School, Peter Bent Brigham...
Dates: 1745-1965, bulk 1887-1939
Call Number: MS 1236
Overview: The papers contain correspondence, memoranda, writings, photographs, and memorabilia, which document the career of John Farquhar Fulton as a neurophysiologist, medical historian, and bibliophile. The files also include personal and professional letters which reflect his involvement in organizations and projects including his work with the National Research Council, particularly in aviation medicine and in editing a medical history of World War II. Fulton's writings concern physiological and...
Dates: 1892-1988, bulk 1920-1960
Call Number: MS 282
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, deeds, account books, estate records, architectural drawings, legal papers, notebooks, commonplace books, letterbooks, scrapbooks, daybooks, and miscellaneous papers documenting the personal lives and professional careers of three generations of the Hillhouse family of New Haven, Connecticut and New York. Major figures represented in the papers include: James Hillhouse (1754-1832), Mary Lucas Hillhouse (1785-1871), James Abraham Hillhouse (1789-1841),...
Call Number: MS 1482
Overview: The papers include correspondence, diaries, writings, memorabilia, and photographs documenting Madeline Stanton's bibliographic and administrative support of the work of Harvey Cushing and John Fulton, as well as her personal affairs.