Showing Collections: 1–20 of 138
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 116
- Manuscripts and Archives 21
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Born digital 124
- Audiovisual materials 79
- Photographs 49
- American literature -- 20th century 44
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 35
- American poetry -- 20th Century 30
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 29
- Electronic documents 27
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 26
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 22
- Sound recordings 22
- Photographic prints 21
- LGBTQ resource 19
- Computer files 18
- American poetry -- 21st century 17
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 15
- Audiocassettes 14
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 13
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 12
- Born digital -- United States -- 20th Century 12 ∧ less
- French 10
- Italian 7
- German 6
- Chinese 2
- Japanese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Persian 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 11
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 6
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 6
- Yale University. School of Architecture 6
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 5
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 4
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Howe, Susan, 1937- 4
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 4
- Schuyler, James 4
- Warhol, Andy, 1928-1987 4
- Bee, Susan 3
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 3
- Cutts, Simon, 1944- 3
- DuPlessis, Rachel Blau 3
- Gander, Forrest, 1956- 3
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 3
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 3
- Hejinian, Lyn 3 ∧ less
The Peter Ackroyd papers primarily contain research files, manuscripts, drafts, and page proofs for many of Ackroyd's novels, biographies, and historical studies, as well as related correspondence and screenplays. Also present are his appointment books, some personal papers and photographs, and personal papers of his partner Brian Michael Kuhn (1952-1994).
Business records, publications, catalogs, promotional ephemera, printed material, photographs, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to the Andrew Smith Gallery, Inc.
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The records are comprised of drawings, photographs, correspondence, notes, slides, audiovisual, and printed material pertaining to the work of Balmori Associates, including documentation of projects in the United States and Europe. Also included are the professional papers of and writings, both published and unpublished, by principal Diana Balmori, circa 1970-2014.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The collection consists of production files for published and unpublished books, related artwork, correspondence, and computer files by or relating to Susan Bee. Production files for published works include materials relating to M/E/A/N/I/N/G; Bed Hangings (with Susan Howe); A Girl's Life (with Johanna Drucker); The Burning Babe & Other Poems (with Jerome Rothenberg); and Log Rhythms and Little Orphan Anagram (with Charles Bernstein).
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.
This collection contains correspondence, writings, photographs, posters, puppets, printed material, personal papers, realia, and other materials created by or relating to the life and work of Lee Breuer.