Showing Collections: 401–416 of 416
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 339
- Manuscripts and Archives 73
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 2
- Gilmore Music Library 2
- Photographs 200
- Photographic prints 142
- Audiovisual materials 105
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 90
- American literature -- 20th century 89
- Born digital 73
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 49
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 46
- Sound recordings 45
- Authors 40
- Scrapbooks 40
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 39
- American poetry -- 20th Century 37
- Drawings (visual works) 36
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 36
- Diaries 31
- Slides (photographs) 30
- LGBTQ resource 25
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 23
- Photograph albums 23 ∧ less
- French 38
- German 26
- Italian 13
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- Russian 9
- Multiple languages 6
- Polish 5
- Japanese 4
- Chinese 3
- Yiddish 3
- Korean 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Hebrew 1
- Hungarian 1
- Lithuanian 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Persian 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 63
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 20
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 10
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 9
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 8
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 8
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 7
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 7
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 7
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 7
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 6
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 6
- Jones, Robert Edmond, 1887-1954 6
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 6
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 6
- Maugham, W. Somerset (William Somerset), 1874-1965 6
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 6
- Palmquist, Peter E. 6 ∧ less
Single manuscripts and small groups of manuscripts, including literary manuscripts, letters, and other documents. Materials are grouped under headings by author or corporate name.
The records consist of correspondence, financial records, set designs, scrapbooks, show files, programs, scripts, posters, and photographs documenting the administration and production of theatrical works by the Yale Dramatic Association.
The materials consist of press photos taken by the Office of Public Affairs, formerly known as the News Bureau and the Office of Public Information to document events and activities at Yale.
The materials consist of images documenting faculty, students, alumni, and the Justianian Society of the Yale Law School.
The materials consist of photographs, drawings, specifications, slides, negatives, publications, and publicity materials documenting the Yale School of Architecture's annual building project.
The records consist of photographs documenting faculty, development activities, and various events at the Yale School of Medicine.
The collection contains pictorial materials depicting various Yale buildings and grounds. Included are maps, aerial views of Yale and New Haven, and photographic prints of architectural plans, drawings and proposals. Materials for many buildings are classified in individual record units and are not described here.
The materials consist of formal individual and group photographs taken at Yale University Corporation meetings and events.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.
Correspondence, writings and photographs that document the translations, psychoanalytic practice and scholarship of Gregory Zilboorg, the relationship between Gregory and Margaret Zilboorg (neé Stone), and Gregory Zilboorg's photographic portraiture.