Showing Collections: 81–100 of 418
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 340
- Manuscripts and Archives 73
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 2
- Gilmore Music Library 2
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Photographs 201
- Photographic prints 143
- Audiovisual materials 105
- American literature -- 20th century 90
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 90
- Born digital 73
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 49
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 47
- Sound recordings 45
- Authors 40
- Scrapbooks 40
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 39
- American poetry -- 20th Century 37
- Drawings (visual works) 37
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 37
- Diaries 31
- Slides (photographs) 30
- LGBTQ resource 25
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 23
- Photograph albums 23 ∧ less
- French 38
- German 26
- Italian 13
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- Russian 9
- Multiple languages 6
- Polish 5
- Japanese 4
- Chinese 3
- Yiddish 3
- Korean 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Hebrew 1
- Hungarian 1
- Lithuanian 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Persian 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 63
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 20
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 10
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 9
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 8
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 8
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 7
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 7
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 7
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 7
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 7
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 6
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 6
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 6
- Jones, Robert Edmond, 1887-1954 6
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 6
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 6
- Maugham, W. Somerset (William Somerset), 1874-1965 6
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 6 ∧ less
The collection consists of art work, writings, notes and research papers, correspondence, printed material, motion picture film, art supplies, photographs and other related papers, documenting the D'Aulaires' creative process and collaborative work as authors and illustrators of children's books.
The collection contains photographs, slides, and pictures of Davenport College and Pierson College at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views, views of the masters" houses, dining halls, and courtyards, as well as photographs documenting construction.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of David S. Ingalls Rink at Yale. Included are photographs of architectural models and bomb damage received in May 1970.
This collection consists chiefly of papers created and collected by Dan De Quille that document a portion of his writing career, circa 1860-1898, as well as a small quantity of material accumulated by his family from 1936 to circa 1956. The papers consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, and ephemera, as well as newspaper clippings collected by De Quille on a variety of subjects.
The records consist of the files of Daniel J. Wallace, Jr. as coach, scrapbooks, correspondence, and photographs documenting polo at Yale. Also included is a research paper on the sport by Alexandra Redding, Class of 2002.
The Annie Dillard Papers document the work and life of writer Annie Dillard. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, notebooks and diaries, teaching materials, drawings, photographs, printed materials, audiovisual materials, computer disks, personal effects, and personal papers. The bulk of the collection consists of Dillard's writings and correspondence.
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
The materials consist of photographs of faculty, students, and various school related events. Included is an index of students in 1942 and a group portrait of the Yale Divinity School Class of 1889.
The collection consists of material created by and relating to Lee Wilson Dodd, documenting his career as a playwright and author of fiction. The bulk of the collection consists of drafts and circulating versions of playscripts and other writings by Dodd (including a draft of a single novel, Mouse). Also included are two folders of correspondence, one folder of playbills, and one folder of photographic negatives.