Showing Collections: 1–20 of 63
- American literature -- 20th century 44
- American poetry -- 20th Century 41
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 39
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 36
- Audiovisual materials 28
- Born digital 24
- Photographs 19
- Photographic prints 17
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 16
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 16
- American poetry -- 21st century 15
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 13
- Electronic documents 8
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 8
- Sound recordings 8
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 7
- Authors 7
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 7
- American literature -- 21st century 6 ∧ less
- Italian 4
- French 3
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- German 1
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 6
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 5
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 5
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 5
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 4
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Lowell, Robert, 1917-1977 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 3
- Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 3
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 3
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 3
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 3
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 3
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 3
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 3
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 3
- Yale University. Alumni 3 ∧ less
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.