Showing Collections: 21–40 of 89
- Audiovisual materials 79
- Born digital 43
- Photographs 35
- American literature -- 20th century 30
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 27
- American poetry -- 20th Century 21
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 20
- Sound recordings 19
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 16
- Photographic prints 14
- LGBTQ resource 13
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 10
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 9
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 9
- American poetry -- 21st century 8
- Audiocassettes -- United States -- 20th Century 8
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Motion pictures (visual works) 7 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Russian 2
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Turkish 1
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 3
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Myles, Eileen, 1949- 3
- Schuyler, James 3
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 3
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 2
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 2
- Carey, Tom 2
- Cave Canem (Organization) 2
- Creeley, Robert, 1926-2005 2
- Derricotte, Toi, 1941- 2
- Elmslie, Kenward, 1929- 2
- Eshleman, Clayton 2
- Gander, Forrest, 1956- 2
- Herbst, Josephine, 1892-1969 2
- Irby, Kenneth, 1936-2015 2
- Koch, Ed, 1924-2013 2
- Lansing, Gerrit 2 ∧ less
The Jesse Deane papers and photographs contains correspondence, photographs, negatives, film, videocassettes, printed material, personal papers, artwork and other material by or relating to physique model, photographer, and gay pornographic actor Jesse Deane. Of note is a photographic album and slides that document Fire Island, N.Y. in the 1960s.
This collection contains writings, correspondence, journals, photographs, personal papers, teaching material, electronic media, audio recordings, videocassettes, and other material by or relating to poet, writer, and educator, Toi Derricotte. Material related to Cave Canem, the non-profit organization committed to cultivating the artistic and professional growth of African American poets, is also represented.
The collection consists of material generated by Curt von Faber du Faur as author, collector, literary historian, curator of the Yale Collection of German Literature, and Yale faculty member. Material comprises writings, including drafts of literary and critical works, articles, lectures, and essays; correspondence; and personal papers.
The Keith Fleming Papers Relating to Edmund White contain manuscripts, research files, biographical material, photographs, sound recordings of interviews, and electronic media created and collected by Fleming while working on the biography Original Youth: The Real Story of Edmund White's Boyhood.
The John Guare Papers document the work and life of the playwright and educator John Guare. The papers consist of production files, correspondence, writings, writings of others, subject files, personal effects, personal papers, photographs, printed material, and computer and audiovisual media. The bulk of the material spans the years 1962–2010.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, professional and personal papers, photographs, printed material, computer and audiovisual media, and other papers documenting the career and life of American author, curator, and gallerist Eric Gustafson. Also included are correspondence, ephemera, and photographs of Navajo artist R. C. Gorman.
The Josephine Herbst Papers document the work of novelist and journalist Josephine Herbst. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, notebooks, research files, printed material, personal and family papers, photographs, artwork, and personal effects spanning the years 1799 to 1969, with the bulk of the material dating from 1901 to 1969.
The Harry Holtzman Papers contain correspondence, writings, photographs, negatives, slides, notes, personal papers, and motion picture films which document the life and career of author and educator Harry Holtzman, principally his work with and writings on the painter Piet Mondrian.
The collection consists of original artwork, writings, dummies, proofs, photographs, notebooks and sketchbooks, publishing correspondence and contracts, printed materials, memorabilia, and computer and audiovisual media documenting the career of children’s book author Thacher Hurd.