Showing Collections: 661–667 of 667
- American literature -- 20th century 129
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 102
- Photographs 84
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 66
- Audiovisual materials 65
- Photographic prints 57
- Authors 52
- Born digital 49
- American poetry -- 20th Century 42
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 34
- LGBTQ resource 31
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 30
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 28
- Sound recordings 22
- Authors, English -- 19th century 19
- Poets, American -- 20th century 19
- Authors, American 18
- Scrapbooks 18
- English literature -- 20th Century 17
- Authors, English -- 20th century 16 ∧ less
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 17
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 13
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 12
- William H. Brown Collection 12
- Bailey, Laura E., 1951- 11
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 11
- Yale University 11
- Star Distributors, Ltd 10
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 9
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 9
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 9
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 8
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 7
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- West, Rebecca, 1892-1983 7
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 6
- Bryher, 1894-1983 6
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 6
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 6 ∧ less
Call Number: YCAL MSS 867
Scope and Contents: The collection consists of stage and film scripts and musical theater librettos, including early versions of Stephen Sondheim’s unproduced Saturday Night (circa 1954) through Assassins (1990), as well as early versions of Harold Prince shows beginning with Cabaret (1966); audio recordings of musical theater and film productions, performances by individual singers, and interviews and presentations by directors,...
Call Number: GEN MSS 1262
Overview: The collection consists of letters and writings by William Wordsworth. The autograph letters, signed, are from Wordsworth to his colleagues, friends, and family, along with Wordsworth autographs clipped from letters and documents. One letter contains an autograph addition, signed, by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Writings in the collection are by Wordsworth, in his hand and that of his sister Dorothy Wordsworth and wife Mary Wordsworth. Also included are groups of page proofs and two published...
Call Number: GEN MSS 1553
Content Description: The Joan Salvato Wulff papers, which span from 1929-2018, contains printed material, photographs, notes, DVDs, audio tape, scrapbooks, and other papers documenting Joan Salvato Wulff's life, work, and fly fishing.
Dates: circa 1929-2019
Call Number: YCAL MSS 446
Overview: The Yale Collection of American Literature Letter Collection contains single letters and small groups of letters acquired by the Beinecke Library from various sources and at various times, previously represented in the Beinecke Manuscripts Card Catalog. Letters sometimes include enclosures such as manuscript drafts and clippings. Folders frequently contain additional provenance, descriptive, or other information not reflected in this list.
Call Number: YCAL MSS 1345
Overview: Portraits primarily depicting prominent nineteenth and twentieth century American writers, artists, and photographers, as well as scientists, educators, social reformers, and statesmen. Included are images of Joel Barlow, William Cullen Bryant, Hart Crane, James Dwight Dana, T. S. Eliot, Max Ewing, Robert Frost, H. D., Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sinclair Lewis, Dorothy Parker, Wendell Phillips, Frank Stockton, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Robert Penn Warren, Noah Webster, and John Greenleaf Whittier. A...
Call Number: YCAL MSS 145
Overview: The papers consist of business correspondence, sometimes accompanied by submissions and proofs, between the editors of the Yale Review and the writers whose works appeared in the journal. Authors represented include John Jay Chapman, Walter De la Mare, Robert Frost, William Inge, Walter Lippmann, William Lyon Phelps, Edward Arlington Robinson, Sara Teasdale, and Louis Untermeyer.
Call Number: YCAL MSS 547
Overview: The Marguerite Young Papers document the work of writer Marguerite Young. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, audiovisual material, notebooks, research files, printed material, photographs, artwork, realia, and financial papers spanning the years 1925 to 1999. The bulk of the collection consists of Young's drafts of writings, correspondence, and audiovisual material. Writings include autograph manuscript and typescript drafts, printed versions,...