Showing Collections: 121–140 of 182
- Photographs 160
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 32
- College buildings -- Design and construction 29
- College buildings 21
- Slides (photographs) 18
- Architectural records 8
- Class reunions 8
- Diaries 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 7
- Academic libraries 5
- Families 5
- Theater 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Account books 4
- College theater 4
- Educators 4
- Europe -- Description and travel 4
- Photograph albums 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 4 ∧ less
- Yale University 147
- Yale University. Library 9
- Yale College (1718-1887) 5
- Yale School of Drama 5
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 3
- Yale Repertory Theatre 3
- Yale University. Office of Public Affairs 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Yale-China Association 3
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 2
- Baruch, Bernard M. (Bernard Mannes), 1870-1965 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Davis, John W. (John William), 1873-1955 2
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 2
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Lane, Arthur Bliss, 1894-1956 2
- Lansing, Robert, 1864-1928 2
- Leupp, Francis E. (Francis Ellington), 1849-1918 2 ∧ less
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Sheffield Hall, Sterling Tower, and Strathcona Hall (Sheffield-Sterling-Strathcona Hall) at Yale.
The materials consist of correspondence, photographs and printed ephemera documenting the Sheffield Scientific School Classes of 1912 and 1904.
The materials consist of photographs documenting faculty, students, alumni, and activities of the Yale Sheffield Scientific School.
The materials consist of photographs of Abbie Sherman [supposed] documenting Yale, New Haven, Connecticut and surrounding towns, such as Clinton, Madison, and Wallingford. Also included are photographs taken in Rhode Island, New York, and New Jersey.
The collection consists of correspondence and printed material relating to the history of Sierra Leone and current political, economic, and social conditions. Also included are photographs.
The materials consist of photographs and pictures of South Sheffield Hall at Yale. Included are photographs by photographers de Silva and Pach Bros.
Nathaniel Spear, Class of 1919, Yale College, photograph collection documenting life at Yale University
The materials consist of photographs of Nathaniel Spear, Jr. (Yale 1919) documenting student life at Yale University. Includes views of a dorm room, students on the fence, military training excercises, and a photograph of William H. Taft.
The records consist of photographs documenting the construction of Sterling Chemistry Laboratory at Yale. Includes two copies of a bound presentation album of construction photographs which proceed in reverse chronological order. Also included are exterior, interior, and aerial views, as well as shots of areas of the building requiring renovation work in 1962.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Sterling Divinity Quadrangle at Yale. Also included are interior and exterior views.
The records consist of pictures documenting the construction of Sterling Law Buildings at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views.
The materials consist of photographs and pictures of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Includes views of interiors, exteriors, decoration, and construction.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the decorative windows in the Sterling Memorial Library at Yale, with an emphasis on the main reading room and the stack tower.
The materials consists of photographs taken following the construction (and before the opening) of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views, photographs of floor plans, friezes, archways, and window details.
The collection consists of mounted reprints of P. B. Wight photographs of Street Hall at Yale (formerly known as the Art Building).
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Timothy Dwight College at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views and photographs of the master's house.
The materials consist of photographs of the Timothy Dwight College, Yale University, Class of 1947 and Class of 1929.
The materials consist of photographs of Howard C. Tracy (Yale 1887) depicting the Yale campus, student activities and sports during the late 1880s.