Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Art museums 3
- Museums -- Management 3
- Art -- History 2
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 1
- Art -- Reproduction 1
- Museums and the Internet 1 ∧ less
- Yale Center for British Art 3
- Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Collections Information and Access Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Exhibitions and Publications Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Reference Library and Archives 1
This collection consists of a run of publications by the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art from 1966 to 2018.
This collection contains collection condition surveys that have been entered into TMS.
This collection comprises a run of publications by the Yale Center for British Art from 1965 to 2018.
This collection consists of Reference Library and Archives department administrative records, documentation of the Reference Library's book collection, and documents pertaining to the development of its Photograph Archive.
This collection consists of loan files, special exhibition files, accession files, and black and white photographic prints and their accompanying negatives. The photographs depict objects from Paul Mellon’s bequest.