Showing Collections: 61–80 of 143
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 142
- Manuscripts and Archives 1
- American literature -- 20th century 138
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 74
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 55
- Audiovisual materials 26
- Authors 25
- Photographic prints 25
- American poetry -- 20th Century 24
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 24
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 22
- Born digital 21
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 20
- Photographs 18
- Poets, American -- 20th century 13
- Sound recordings 13
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 12
- American literature -- 21st century 10
- Authors and publishers -- United States 9
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 9
- Drawings (visual works) 7
- LGBTQ resource 7 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- French 4
- German 2
- Italian 2
- Danish 1
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 12
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 6
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 5
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 5
- Pound, Dorothy 5
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 5
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 5
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 5
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 4
- Yale University 4
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc 3
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 3
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 3
- Edel, Leon, 1907-1997 3
- Herbst, Josephine, 1892-1969 3
- Lauterbach, Ann, 1942- 3
- Miller, Henry, 1891-1980 3
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 3
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 3
- Teasdale, Sara, 1884-1933 3 ∧ less
The Bertita Harding writings consists of drafts and setting copies, typescript and typescript carbon, corrected, for Harding's biographical and historical works from the 1930s and 1950s.
The Josephine Herbst Papers document the work of novelist and journalist Josephine Herbst. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, notebooks, research files, printed material, personal and family papers, photographs, artwork, and personal effects spanning the years 1799 to 1969, with the bulk of the material dating from 1901 to 1969.
The collection contains correspondence and writings of Thomas Wentworth Higginson. Correspondence consists of autograph letters, signed to various individuals. Writings consist of manuscript writings drafts and notes.
The collection consists primarly of correspondence and diaries, as well as a small amount of writings, photographs, and clippings, documenting the life and work of Inez Haynes Irwin and Will Irwin.
The collection consists of manuscripts of Robinson Jeffers's poetry and a small amount of correspondence and other papers related to Jeffers.
The Llewellyn Jones Papers contain correspondence, writings, and other papers that document the professional and personal life of writer and editor Llewellyn Jones.
The Mary Cadwalader Jones Correspondence contains letters from various individuals, including notable writers, poets, politicians, and artists, including Edith Wharton, Grover Cleveland, Ruth Draper, Edgar Lee Masters, Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Nikola Tesla, and H.G. Wells.
Contains autograph manuscripts of Kennedy's writings and autograph letters, signed, from various individuals to Kennedy. Also includes manuscript and printed material relating to The Queen's Shop, Kennedy's private press and bindery, and other papers. The papers date from 1799 to 1931.
Research files, including notes, manuscripts, printed material, photographs, and audio tapes compiled by Cynthia Earl Kerman in the process of writing The Lives of Jean Toomer.