Showing Collections: 121–140 of 160
- American literature -- 20th century 107
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 104
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 66
- Audiovisual materials 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 31
- Born digital 29
- Photographs 26
- Authors 25
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 25
- American poetry -- 20th Century 22
- Photographic prints 22
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 20
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 18
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 15
- Sound recordings 14
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 10
- LGBTQ resource 10
- American literature -- 21st century 9
- Authors, American -- 20th century 9
- Publishers and publishing -- United States 9 ∧ less
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- German 4
- Italian 2
- Multiple languages 1
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 7
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 7
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 6
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 6
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 6
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 5
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 5
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 5
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 4
- Mencken, H. L. (Henry Louis), 1880-1956 4
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 4
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 4
- White, Edmund, 1940- 4
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 3
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 3
- Elmslie, Kenward, 1929- 3
- Herbst, Josephine, 1892-1969 3
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 3
- McClatchy, J. D., 1945-2018 3
- Myles, Eileen, 1949- 3 ∧ less
The Sherwin B. Nuland Papers, which span from 1940 to 2014, contain correspondence, writings, audiovisual materials, electronic media, and other papers related to Sherwin B. Nuland's life and work.
The papers contain Felice Picano's writings, journals and diaries, and correspondence with his publishers and his friends, including American author Andrew Holleran.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, artwork, and other papers by or relating to the writer David Plante. The bulk of the collection consists of letters to Plante from authors, artists, critics, editors, and film directors, as well as correspondence with Plante's partner, Nikos Stangos, and family members.
The collection contains correspondence, manuscript items, notes, and ephemera related to Porter which were found among the Wescott and Wheeler papers.
The collection documents the life and work of poet and author Dachine Rainer (pseudonym of Sylvia Newman) and her relationships with other literary figures, particularly Rebecca West. Material includes correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs, printed material, and a computer disk.
The Roxana Robinson papers consists of writings, correspondence and subject files, photographs, personal papers, teaching files, printed materials, computer media, and audiovisual media documenting the life and work of author Roxana Robinson, dated from circa 1960 to 2018.
The papers include writings, teaching files, and other materials documenting Ruhl’s career as a playwright and essayist and teacher of poetry, playwriting, and modern drama.
There are fifteen titles by Stephen Sbarge, chiefly drafts, many in the form of photocopies of autograph manuscripts. Some writings are autobiographical, resembling journal or diary entries with reflections on daily activities and concerns, and some include copies or transcriptions of correspondence. Other papers include one journal, loose material removed from the journal, notes and notebooks, which may include drafts of writings, and photographs.
The collection contains drafts and writings from numerous publications by David Sedaris including Holidays on Ice, Me Talk Pretty Someday, Naked, and Calypso, along with correspondence, artist books, diaries, personal papers and notebooks, photographs, press clippings, ephemera, and other papers by or relating to Sedaris' life and work.