Showing Collections: 181–200 of 387
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 319
- Manuscripts and Archives 61
- Yale Divinity Library 7
- American literature -- 20th century 120
- Authors 113
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 106
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 77
- Audiovisual materials 51
- Photographs 48
- Born digital 40
- Photographic prints 33
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 31
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 28
- American poetry -- 20th Century 27
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 24
- Authors, American 23
- Educators 22
- Women authors 21
- Authors, English -- 19th century 19
- Diaries 19
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 18
- English literature -- 20th Century 18
- LGBTQ resource 18 ∧ less
- French 12
- German 12
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Russian 5
- Italian 4
- Polish 2
- Yiddish 2
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Estonian 1
- Finnish 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- Welsh 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 29
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 12
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 9
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 9
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 8
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 8
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 8
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 8
- Mencken, H. L. (Henry Louis), 1880-1956 7
- Mumford, Lewis, 1895-1990 7
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 7
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 7
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 7
- West, Rebecca, 1892-1983 7
- Yale University Press 7
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 6
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 6
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 6
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 6 ∧ less
The Mary Cadwalader Jones Correspondence contains letters from various individuals, including notable writers, poets, politicians, and artists, including Edith Wharton, Grover Cleveland, Ruth Draper, Edgar Lee Masters, Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Nikola Tesla, and H.G. Wells.
The papers contain correspondence, journals, subject files, and writings that document Josephson's life and provide information on the subjects of his research.
The collection consists of correspondence, research materials and unpublished writings of Robert Kaplan. The research materials and writings document John L. Lewis, the UMWA Welfare and Retirement Fund, and Josephine Roche, retirement fund director.
The Leon Katz Papers contains research files, writings, personal papers, professional papers, correspondence, subject files, photographs, printed materials, computer media, and audiovisual materials by or relating to Leon Katz.
The Bruce Kellner Papers consist of letters to Kellner and other papers, including two poems by Fania Marinoff, actress and wife of Carl Van Vechten, a list of Marinoff's appearances on stage and in films, and a portion of Marinoff's last will and testament. Correspondents include Donald Angus, Donald Gallup, Tom Hachtman, Fania Marinoff, Alice B. Toklas, Carl Van Vechten, Donald Windham, and others.
Contains autograph manuscripts of Kennedy's writings and autograph letters, signed, from various individuals to Kennedy. Also includes manuscript and printed material relating to The Queen's Shop, Kennedy's private press and bindery, and other papers. The papers date from 1799 to 1931.
Research files, including notes, manuscripts, printed material, photographs, and audio tapes compiled by Cynthia Earl Kerman in the process of writing The Lives of Jean Toomer.
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, research material, photographs, and other papers relating to King's books. Much of the correspondence consists of letters from celebrities acknowledging receipt of copies of her books. Among the research material is a substantial amount relating to the White House Conference on Children (1970). The major portion of the papers consists of drafts, galley proofs, photographs, and other materials connected with the publication of her books.
The August Kleinzahler Papers, which span from 1970 to 2014, contain poetry and prose writings, correspondence, clippings, photographs, ephemera, printed material, and other documentation related to the life and work of August Kleinzahler.
The collection includes typescripts of Lynn Riggs's scripts and other writings; correspondence and subject files regarding Lynn Riggs and other Lucy Kroll Agency business associates and activities; Lucy Kroll Agency contracts and agreement files; and a small number of Lynn Riggs's personal items.
The collection contains autograph letters, signed, written by Andrew Lang to acquaintances and colleagues, a photograph of Lang, and a small group of autograph manuscripts.
The collection documents Elinor Langer's research and writing of the biography Josephine Herbst: The Story She Could Never Tell. The collection contains research files, correspondence, photographs, sound recordings of interviews, printed material, and other papers.
The collection contains correspondence, manuscripts, and other personal items relating to a period of Lansdale's life between 1936-1951, including his work for Newsweek magazine.
The James Laughlin Papers contain writings by Laughlin and others, an award acceptance speech by Laughlin, papers and audiocassettes relating to "New Directions at 50," the 50th Anniversary of New Directions exhibition at the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University, and various material removed from printed volumes.