Showing Collections: 21–40 of 387
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 319
- Manuscripts and Archives 61
- Yale Divinity Library 7
- American literature -- 20th century 120
- Authors 113
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 106
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 77
- Audiovisual materials 51
- Photographs 48
- Born digital 40
- Photographic prints 33
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 31
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 28
- American poetry -- 20th Century 27
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 24
- Authors, American 23
- Educators 22
- Women authors 21
- Authors, English -- 19th century 19
- Diaries 19
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 18
- English literature -- 20th Century 18
- LGBTQ resource 18 ∧ less
- French 12
- German 12
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Russian 5
- Italian 4
- Polish 2
- Yiddish 2
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Estonian 1
- Finnish 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- Welsh 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 29
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 12
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 9
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 9
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 8
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 8
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 8
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 8
- Mencken, H. L. (Henry Louis), 1880-1956 7
- Mumford, Lewis, 1895-1990 7
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 7
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 7
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 7
- West, Rebecca, 1892-1983 7
- Yale University Press 7
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 6
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 6
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 6
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 6 ∧ less
The Lesley Blanch Papers contain correspondence, photographs, artwork, and printed material by Lesley Blanch or pertaining her life and work. Also included are personal and business papers related to her writings and estate, as well as a small amount of audio and born digital material.
The Papers consist of correspondence, writings, and other papers that document the life and work of Keith Botsford from the beginning of his career to 1969. Correspondence is both professional and personal, and documents Botsford's writing and editing activity, as well as his involvement in International PEN and the Congress for Cultural Freedom. Writings include corrected typescript and autograph manuscript drafts, proofs and other related material, dating from 1940 to 1967.
This collection contains writings of American author James Purdy, correspondence of Purdy and Dutch printer Jan Erik Bouman, photographs, drawings and a sketchbook by Purdy, ephemera, printed material, and computer media. Writings include typescript drafts of poems, novels, plays, and shorter works by Purdy, as well as published versions of Purdy's poems issued by Bouman's Utrecht-based press Hugin & Munin.
Chiefly fragments of manuscripts from Warren Ives Bradley's published books. Also included is a scrapbook of reviews, household expense lists and photographs of Bradley and his brother, Oliver Burritt Bradley.
The Besmilr Brigham papers consists of correspondence, writings, notes and drawings, printed material, personal papers, and audiovisual media documenting the life and work of poet Besmilr Brigham. Materials date from 1931 to 2011, with the bulk dating between 1960 and 1990.
The collection contains seventeen notebooks from Bristed's undergraduate and graduate studies at Yale and Cambridge universities from the late 1830s to mid 1840s, chiefly on classical authors and texts, including translations, and mathematics, as well as a catalog of his books, several letters, a diary, a receipt, and two printed books, including Bristed's Anacreontics, published under the pseudonym Carl Benson.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, clothing, fanzines, stencils, posters, printed ephemera, and computer and audiovisual media documenting punk culture in Great Britain.
The collection documents Edward Killoran Brown's research and writing of Willa Cather, Willa Cather: A Critical Biography. The collection contains correspondence, writings, and research notes.
The Wesley Brown papers consists of original and photocopied material related to the writer Wesley Brown. The papers primarily contain the creative writing of Wesley Brown, including novels, plays, poems, short stories, film scripts, correspondence, and reviews related to these writings. The papers also include legal documents related to Wesley Brown’s refusal to be inducted into the armed services in 1972.