Showing Collections: 41–60 of 77
- American literature -- 20th century 54
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 48
- Audiovisual materials 17
- Born digital 17
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 17
- Photographs 16
- Photographic prints 14
- American poetry -- 20th Century 12
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 12
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 11
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 10
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 8
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 8
- Dramatists -- United States -- 20th Century 7
- LGBTQ resource 6
- Publishers and publishing -- United States 6
- Editors -- United States -- 20th Century 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- American literature -- 21st century 4 ∧ less
- French 3
- Italian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 4
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 4
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3
- Yale University Press 3
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 2
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 2
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 2
- Dahlberg, Edward, 1900-1977 2
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 2
- James, Henry, 1843-1916 2
- Jeffers, Robinson, 1887-1962 2
- Mencken, H. L. (Henry Louis), 1880-1956 2
- Miller, Henry, 1891-1980 2
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 2
- Nichols, Dudley, 1895-1960 2
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 2
- Poulin, A., Jr., 1938-1996 2
- Schneemann, Carolee, 1939- 2
- Yale University 2
- Ackerson, Duane, 1942- 1 ∧ less
The Norman Macleod Collection consists of correspondence, writings, and a film that document the life and career of Norman Macleod, American poet and literary editor. The bulk of the collection consists of letters to associates and former students, including Richard Peabody, Jr., William A. Hunt, and Ruth Peck. Also present is a home movie of Macleod and his daughter Skye.
The collection contains photographs and other visual materials, objects, papers, printed material, and sound recordings relating to cats, Anna Marble-Pollock, and Carl Van Vechten.
The Vincent McHugh Papers document the professional and personal life of poet, novelist, and editor Vincent McHugh. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, professional papers, journals, notebooks, personal papers, photographs, sound recordings, drawings, and a scrapbook, spanning the years 1933 to 1983.
The collection contains writings, correspondence, notebooks and journals, personal and professional papers, printed material, computer and audiovisual media, and other papers by or relating to the writer, poet, and performance artist Eileen Myles.
The Sherwin B. Nuland Papers, which span from 1940 to 2014, contain correspondence, writings, audiovisual materials, electronic media, and other papers related to Sherwin B. Nuland's life and work.
The papers contain Felice Picano's writings, journals and diaries, and correspondence with his publishers and his friends, including American author Andrew Holleran.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, artwork, and other papers by or relating to the writer David Plante. The bulk of the collection consists of letters to Plante from authors, artists, critics, editors, and film directors, as well as correspondence with Plante's partner, Nikos Stangos, and family members.