Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- Degrees, Academic 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Baccalaureate addresses 1
- Examinations (documents) 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Yale University 4
- Yale College (1718-1887) 3
- Yale Corporation 2
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 2
- Farnam, Thomas Wells, 1877-1943 1
- Holden, Reuben A. (Reuben Andrus), 1918- 1
- Hummel, David Martin 1
- Hutchins, Robert Maynard, 1899-1977 1
- Lohmann, Carl A. (Carl Albert), 1887- 1
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 1
- Yale, Elihu, 1649-1721 1 ∧ less
The materails consist of photographic slides of David Hummel documenting Yale science buildings and commencements and a commemorative trip to Elihu Yale's ancestral home in Wrexham, Wales.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, and related materials concerning alumni relations, Corporation affairs, the dedication and use of Yale buildings, commemorations and memorials, commencement activities, Yale traditions, honorary degrees, lectures, prizes, and war activities. Also included are records of the Council Committee on Publications, and annual reports from schools, departments, and offices.
The materials consist of diplomae examinatorium of Yale College. The diplomae were read at commencement and include a formal greeting from the president of the college and a list of candidates for degrees. The diplomae are written in Latin and signed by the president.