Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- Degrees, Academic 3
- Commencement ceremonies 2
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Campus planning -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College buildings 1
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 4
- Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, 1842-1920 1
- Farnam, Thomas Wells, 1877-1943 1
- Farwell, John Villiers, 1858-1944 1
- Holden, Reuben A. (Reuben Andrus), 1918- 1
- Hutchins, Robert Maynard, 1899-1977 1
- Lohmann, Carl A. (Carl Albert), 1887- 1
- Pope, John Russell, 1874-1937 1
- Rogers, James Gamble, 1867-1947 1
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 1
- Wellington, Sheila W. 1 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence, blueprints and tables, clippings, and publications maintained by John V. Farwell as chairman of the Committee on the Architectural Plan.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and related materials concerning Yale Corporation affairs, scholarships and prizes, honorary degrees, and other activities administered by the secretary's office during the tenure of Franklin B. Dexter, 1869-1899.
The records consist of meeting minutes and supporting materials documenting the Yale Corporation Investment Committee.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, and related materials concerning alumni relations, Corporation affairs, the dedication and use of Yale buildings, commemorations and memorials, commencement activities, Yale traditions, honorary degrees, lectures, prizes, and war activities. Also included are records of the Council Committee on Publications, and annual reports from schools, departments, and offices.
The records consist of notebooks, appointment books and calendars, and general administrative files documenting Sheila Wellington's tenure as secretary of Yale University.