Showing Collections: 101–120 of 187
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 45
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 21
- Student housing 17
- College presidents 11
- Deans (Education) 11
- Educators 11
- College students 9
- Medical colleges 8
- Educational fund raising 5
- Fund raising 5
- College buildings 4
- Endowments 4
- Medicine -- Study and teaching 4
- Music -- Instruction and study 4
- Photographs 4
- Soldiers -- Education, Non-military -- United States 4
- Universities and colleges -- Admission 4
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 4
- Acting -- Study and teaching 3 ∧ less
- Yale University 181
- Yale University. School of Medicine 19
- Yale University. President's Office 16
- Yale University. Office of the Provost 12
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 11
- Yale College (1887- ). Administration 10
- Yale College (1887- ). Dean's Office 8
- Yale Corporation 6
- Yale School of Drama 6
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 5
- Branford College (Yale University) 5
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 5
- Morse College (Yale University) 5
- Pierson College (Yale University) 5
- Yale College (1718-1887) 5
- Davenport College (Yale University) 4
- Ezra Stiles College (Yale University) 4
- Graves, Henry Solon, 1871-1951 4
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 4
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 4 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, and news clippings documenting contract negotiations between Yale and Local 34, Local 35, and the police union; union organizing drives; and labor strikes.
The records consist of subject files maintained by George Langdon as associate provost of Yale University.
The records consist of records of Associate Dean Howard Levitin, including committee minutes and reports, clinical correlations, and records on the Yale Medical School Council.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, committee files, meeting minutes, and subject files maintained by Charles H. Long as deputy provost of Yale University.
The records consist of the correspondence of Alfred K. Merritt as registrar of Yale College.
The records consists of topical files maintained by John Perry Miller of the Yale Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
The records consist of the administrative files and memorabilia of Stanton Wheeler, Master of Morse College from 1995-2001.
Lawrence M. Noble, associate secretary, Yale University, records concerning the Athletic Association
The records consist of correspondence, complaints, budget materials, and administrative records documenting committees, coaches, sports, personnel, intercollegiate athletics, investments, real estate, facilities, and legislation concerning athletics at Yale.
The records consist of committee papers, reference articles, reports on organizations, conventions and scholarships, grant proposals, and statistics documenting the activities and operations of the Office for Women in Medicine.
The records consist of subject files documenting the activities of the Office of Community Relations.
The records consist of plans, budgets, and notes documenting the operations of the Office of Financial Affairs and Management at the Yale School of Medicine.
The records consist of purchase and sale agreements and correspondence documenting Yale's acquisition of West Campus, formerly Bayer HealthCare.
Series I consists of annual reports and related documentation sent to President Kingman Brewster, Jr., from academic and non-academic departments, graduate and professional schools, and residential colleges. Series II includes reports, drafts, background materials, and correspondence of the Dahl Committee on Undergraduate Education and the Dominguez Study Commission on Governance.
The records consist of annual reports from academic departments and programs, residential colleges, graduate and professional schools, and administrative offices of Yale University.
The records consist of an information packet and t-shirt documenting the Yale minority recruitment weekend.
The records consist of subject files maintained by Sherry Penny as associate provost of Yale University.
The records consist of office files dean of academic life at Yale College documenting students, teaching fellows, committees, disciplinary actions, and the Women's Studies Program of Yale College.