Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Art history -- Study and teaching 1
- City planning -- Study and teaching 1
- Composition (Art) -- Study and teaching 1
- Painting -- Study and teaching 1
- Schools of architecture 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1 ∧ less
- Rathbone, Richard Adams 1
The records consist of administrative files, course materials and admissions files documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of City Planning.
The records include lecture materials, notes, handouts, and assignments for courses in art history, composition, and painting taught by Richard A. Rathbone, professor of drawing and painting in the Yale Department of Painting.