Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States 4
- Military training camps -- United States 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Schools 3
- Military education -- United States 2
- Photographs 2
- Soldiers -- Education, Non-military -- United States 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Student housing 1
- We minded the store : Yale life and letters during World War II 1 ∧ less
- United States. Navy 2
- Army Specialized Training Division (Yale University) 1
- Army Specialized Training Program (U.S.) 1
- Branford College (Yale University) 1
- Buck, Polly Stone 1
- Buck, Polly Stone (We minded the store : Yale life and letters during World War II) 1
- United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps 1
- United States. Navy (History World War, 1939-1945) 1
- Wilkinson, Paul 1
- Yale University. Bureau of Military Information 1
- Yale University. Navy V-12 Program 1 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence, transcripts, photographs, instructional materials, and administrative files documenting the Army Specialized Training Division at Yale, particularly the Army Specialized Training Program (ASTP) and the Civil Affairs Specialists Training School.
The collection is comprised of photographs used in We Minded the Store Yale Life and Letters During World War II (1975) by Polly S. Buck. The photographs depict student life in Branford College, Yale University, during the years 1944-1946, a large majority of which are of the Navy ROTC. The collection also includes photographs of individual students and clippings.
The records consist of administrative files, memoranda, reserve program information, correspondence, letters of recommendation, and student files documenting the operations of the Yale Bureau of Military Information.
The records consist of student files, memoranda, correspondence, and rosters documenting the Navy V-12 Unit at Yale. Included is correspondence between the Navy and Yale University documenting the establishment of the Navy V-12 program at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs of Paul Wilkinson documenting the Yale campus during World War II. Included are photographs of facilities used by the armed services billeted on campus.