Showing Collections: 1–7 of 7
- Art, British 5
- Museums -- Management 5
- Art museums 4
- Art -- History 2
- Museums and the Internet 2
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 1
- Art -- Reproduction 1
- Painting -- Conservation and restoration 1 ∧ less
- Yale Center for British Art 5
- Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Collections Information and Access Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Conservation Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Exhibitions and Publications Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Information Technology Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Reference Library and Archives 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Registration Department 1 ∧ less
This collection contains collection condition surveys that have been entered into TMS.
The Conservation department records include general administrative records, such as information for annual reports, priority surveys, surveys of the permanent collection, and documentation of exhibitions and incoming and outgoing loans. Additonally, there are materials used for conservation research, which include samples of carpet and foam.
This collection comprises a run of publications by the Yale Center for British Art from 1965 to 2018.
This collection consists of Reference Library and Archives department administrative records, documentation of the Reference Library's book collection, and documents pertaining to the development of its Photograph Archive.
This collection consists of loan files, special exhibition files, accession files, and black and white photographic prints and their accompanying negatives. The photographs depict objects from Paul Mellon’s bequest.