Showing Collections: 3361–3380 of 3401
- Manuscripts and Archives 2165
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 718
- Yale Divinity Library 281
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 121
- Gilmore Music Library 104
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 7
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 3
- Oral History of American Music 2 ∧ less
- Photographs 272
- Educators 228
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 187
- Families 186
- Diaries 178
- Clergy 142
- American literature -- 20th century 136
- Authors 113
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 104
- Lawyers 89
- Business 88
- Account books 87
- Connecticut 87
- Missionaries 82
- Born digital 81
- Audiovisual materials 79
- United States -- Politics and government 77
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 74
- Europe 73
- Missions -- China 71 ∧ less
- French 35
- German 31
- Spanish; Castilian 18
- Italian 10
- Russian 7
- Japanese 5
- Chinese 3
- Dutch; Flemish 3
- Latin 3
- Polish 3
- Portuguese 3
- Yiddish 2
- Arabic 1
- Choctaw 1
- Cherokee 1
- Czech 1
- Danish 1
- Estonian 1
- Finnish 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 1173
- Yale University. Library 69
- Yale University. School of Medicine 63
- Yale College (1718-1887) 46
- Yale University. President's Office 33
- Yale College (1887- ) 31
- Yale Law School 30
- Yale School of Drama 30
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 28
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 27
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 26
- Yale University. Divinity School 26
- American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions 24
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 24
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 22
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 22
- Yale Corporation 22
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 21
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 21
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 21 ∧ less
The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President Charles Seymour.
The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President A. Whitney Griswold.
The records consist of materials created during Yale's 1977 presidential search.
The records consist of materials created during Yale's 1985 presidential search.
The records consist of materials from Yale's 1992 presidential search.
The records consist of materials created during Yale's 2012 presidential search.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, project files, budgets and financial statements, motion picture film, videotapes, and audiotapes documenting projects and operations of Yale University Films. Records concerning the Yale Media Design Studio are also included.
The material consists of a final draft of the Yale University publication Framework for Campus Planning, annotated by Richard Levin, president of Yale, and Linda Lorimer, vice-president and secretary. The document outlines the university's largest building and renovations program in its history.
The collection consists of photographic negatives of new acquisitions, specifically acquisitions for the Rare Book Room (now the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library). Also included are photographs of exhibits, library staff at work, various library operations and departments, and bookplates, as well as a commemorative edition of the Yale Daily News featuring the opening of Sterling Memorial Library..
T he records consist of reports, charts, statistical data, questionnaires, job descriptions, and work description sheets documenting position classifications, pay plans, and the trainee program at the Yale University Library.
Yale University Library records concerning redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library and construction of the Cross Campus Library
The records consist of plans, minutes, and cost estimates documenting the construction of the Cross Campus Library and the redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of assessments, plans, estimates, summaries, pictorial records, and architectural plans documenting the renovation of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, subscription requests, articles, and lists documenting the publication and distribution of the Yale University Library Gazette.
The records consist of resumes, schedules, and notes, documenting the process of hiring of upper level librarians at Yale University Library.