Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 1
- Batesland (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Big Bend National Park (Tex.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Bismarck (N.D.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Cannon Ball (N.D.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Cannonball River (N.D.) -- Pictorial works 1
- El Paso (Tex.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Fourth of July -- South Dakota -- Pine Ridge -- Pictorial works 1
- Immigrants -- Mexican-American Border Region -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
Call Number: WA Photos Folio 186
Abstract: Photographs created by John Willis during six trips from September through December 2016 that document a resistance movement based near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, and eastern edge of the Standing Rock Indian Reservation protesting against the Energy Transfer Partners project to construct a petroleum pipeline known as the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) at the site and through North Dakota and South Dakota as well as across Iowa into Illinois. The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe led the protest with...
Call Number: WA Photos Folio 213
Photographs created by John Willis and printed as 98 inkjet color prints that document sites chiefly at South Dakota and the Mexican-American Border Region as well as Nebraska and North Dakota in 2018-2019, although predominantly in 2019.