Showing Collections: 1–15 of 15
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 12
- Photographs 9
- Inkjet prints 8
- Photographic prints 7
- Utah -- Pictorial works 7
- Navajo Indians -- Pictorial works 5
- South Dakota -- Pictorial works 5
- Colorado -- Pictorial works 4
- Mexico -- Pictorial works 4
- Navajo Indian Reservation -- Pictorial works 4
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 4
- California -- Pictorial works 3
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 3
- Interior (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Nebraska -- Pictorial works 3
- Nevada -- Pictorial works 3
- North Dakota -- Pictorial works 3
- Pine Ridge (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Pine Ridge Indian Reservation (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 3 ∧ less
- Willis, John, 1957- 4
- Thomas, James Edward, 1957- 3
- John Willis 2
- William Reese Co. 2
- Wilson, Will, 1969- 2
- Yellow Bull, Jennifer 2
- Andrew Smith Gallery Inc. 1
- Brewer, Bryan V. 1
- Carranza, Venustiano, 1859-1920 1
- Day family 1
- Fitch, Steve, 1949- 1
- Frémont, John Charles, 1813-1890 1
- Halverson, Karen, 1941- 1
- Hollywood Bowl (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1
- Irwin family 1
- Irwin, John Allison, 1869-1942 1
- Irwin, Marvin Elmore, 1881-1961 1
- Irwin, William E., 1871-1935 1
- Irwin, William Pinkney, 1848-1924 1
- Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942 1 ∧ less
Auto Immune Response
Connecting the Dots: For a Just Transition
Inkjet prints of photographic images created by Will Wilson for his series, Connecting the Dots: For a Just Transition, 2019-2021.
In an artist's statement for the series, Wilson writes that it "intends to shape a platform for voices of resilience, Indigenous knowledge and restorative systems of remediation while bearing witness to a history of environmental damage and communal loss on the Navajo Nation."
Photographs Related to Navajo, Havasupai, Hopi, and Pueblo Indians, and Sites in Arizona and New Mexico
Steve Fitch photographs
Photographs of the American West
This collection includes portfolios of photographs and panoramic photographs created by Halverson that document the American West, 1987-2017.
William E. Irwin Photographs collection
Photographs of sites and individuals in Oklahoma Territory and Indian Territory, as well as Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and other places in the American West, circa 1893-1935, chiefly created by William E. Irwin, as well as by his brothers, John Allison Irwin and Marvin Elmore Irwin.
William Henry Jackson photographs of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Utah, and Mexico
Photographs taken by William Henry Jackson and published by W.H. Jackson & Co. of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Utah, and Mexico, circa 1880s.
Edward Meyer Kern and Richard H. Kern papers
Laura McPhee Photographs of the American West
Photographs created by Laura McPhee that document sites in the American West, 2008-2013, including landscapes and communities in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, and Wyoming.
David Grant Noble Photographs of Southwestern Cultural Landscapes
Geoffrey O'Hara cylinder recordings and lantern slides of Navajo Indians
Photographs of Arizona, Cambodia, New Mexico, and the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites, events, and persons in Arizona, New Mexico, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, chiefly in 2010-2011. The collection also includes composite images related to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and a group of images from a series, "Deteriorating Media," that documents deteriorating magazines at the home of Leroy Reddest of Lost Dog Creek, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
Photographs of Arizona, Connecticut, New Mexico, and South Dakota
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites, events, and persons in Arizona, Connecticut, New Mexico, and South Dakota in 2010-2011.
Photographs of Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons in Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota chiefly in 2013.
Photographs of Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and the Mexican-American Border Region
Photographs created by John Willis and printed as 98 inkjet color prints that document sites chiefly at South Dakota and the Mexican-American Border Region as well as Nebraska and North Dakota in 2018-2019, although predominantly in 2019.