Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Alajalov, Constantin, 1900-1987 1
- Albers, Josef, 1888-1976 1
- Annot, 1894-1982 1
- Archipenko, Alexander, 1887-1964 1
- Arts Club of Chicago 1
- Arts Council of the City of New York 1
- Bancroft School 1
- Barnes, Albert C. (Albert Coombs), 1872-1951 1
- Beckford, William, 1709-1770 1
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 1
- Bodenheim, Maxwell, 1893-1954 1
- Bourne, Randolph Silliman, 1886-1918 1
- Brinton, Christian, 1870-1942 1
- Britton, John, 1771-1857 1
- Brooklyn Museum 1
- Bryant, Louise, 1885-1936 1
- Burke, Kenneth, 1897-1993 1
- Burli͡uk, David, 1882-1967 1
- Campendonk, Heinrich, 1889-1957 1
- Carter, John, 1905-1975 1 ∧ less
Call Number: GEN MSS 102
Overview: The William Beckford Collection consists of correspondence, a few manuscripts, personal papers of Beckford family members, a 16mm motion picture film on Beckford with accompanying reel-to-reel soundtrack, and other papers relating to Beckford research and collections.
Call Number: OSB MSS 56
Overview: Letters from various correspondents addressed to Dennistoun or to his wife, Isabella. Many are of a social nature. Letters from William Carnegie Northesk and William Stirling Maxwell concern art collecting.
Call Number: YCAL MSS 34
Overview: The papers document the life and activities of Scofield Thayer and the history of Dial Magazine under his ownership. They include the surviving Dial office files, with correspondence by Alyse Gregory, Marianne Moore, Gilbert Seldes, Kenneth Burke, and J. Sibley Watson; manuscripts, typescripts and corrected galleys of submissions to the magazine by authors including Ezra Pound, T. S. Eliot, D. H. Lawrence, George Santayana, William Butler Yeats, and Glenway Wescott; and advertising material....
Dates: 1879-1982, bulk 1920-1925
Call Number: YCAL MSS 101
Overview: The Katherine S. Dreier portion of the collection contains correspondence between Dreier and artists and friends (including Constantin Alajalov, David Burli︠u︡k, Marcel Duchamp, Wassily Kandinsky, Man Ray, and Ted Shawn); and art-related organizations (including the Arts Club of Chicago, the Brooklyn Museum, the George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum, and the Museum of Modern Art).There is some correspondence regarding art purchases and the packaging and shipping of art, such as that with...
Dates: 1818-1952, bulk 1920-1951