Showing Collections: 41–60 of 68
- Authors 19
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- Photographic prints 11
- African American authors -- 20th Century -- Archives 9
- Women authors 9
- American literature -- 20th century 8
- Authors, English -- 19th century 8
- Authors, English -- 20th century 6
- English literature -- 19th century 6
- Authors, English -- 19th century -- Archives 5
- Audiovisual materials 4
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- English literature -- 18th century 4
- English poetry -- 19th century 4
- Europe -- Description and travel 4
- Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 18th century 4
- Modernism (Literature) 4
- Photograph albums 4
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 4 ∧ less
- German 5
- French 4
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 5
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 4
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832 4
- Schiller, Friedrich, 1759-1805 4
- Speck, William A. (William Alfred), 1864-1928 4
- Beerbohm, Max, Sir, 1872-1956 3
- Browning, Robert, 1812-1889 3
- James, Henry, 1843-1916 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 3
- Barney, Natalie Clifford, 1877-1972 2
- Berenson, Bernard, 1865-1959 2
- Bontemps, Arna, 1902-1973 2
- Catholic Church 2
- Cattermole, George, 1800-1868 2
- Coburn, Alvin Langdon, 1882-1966 2
- Conway, Moncure Daniel, 1832-1907 2
- Cummings, E. E. (Edward Estlin), 1894-1962 2
- Demuth, Charles, 1883-1935 2
- Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963 2 ∧ less
The Osborn Manuscript Files contain single, unbound manuscripts and small groups of manuscripts acquired for the Osborn Collection from various sources at various times.
The Dorothy Peterson Collection contains Correspondence to Peterson from such persons as Langston Hughes, Nella Larsen, and Carl Van Vechten, as well as Jerome Bowers Peterson memorabilia.
Contains letters from Piozzi to various people, including Thomas Cadell, William Augustus Conway, and Penelope Pennington; one letter from William Seward that is addressed to Henry Thrale but written to Piozzi; and a manuscript version of Piozzi's poem, "The Three Warnings."
Contains letters from Pope to various people, including John Conduitt, Robert Craggs Nugent, and Jonathan Richardson; a holograph draft of Pope's translation of the first 48 lines of Book 8 of Homer's "Iliad"; a holograph inscription for Jonathan Swift's grandfather's tomb (with holograph notes by Swift); and an album (formerly owned by John Murray) that contains material by and about Pope.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, photographs, a scrapbook, and other papers by or related to Siegfried Sassoon. Spanning from the beginning of the first World War to Sassoon's death in 1967, the papers document his writings, including the novel Sherston's Progress, the poetry collections Satirical Poems and The Heart's Journey, and other works.
The Joel Spingarn Collection contains Correspondence with various persons, including W. E. B. Du Bois, and a German translation of a James Weldon Johnson poem done by Spingarn's wife, Amy.
Letters to Augustus Frederick, mainly concerning the Duke's library and his literary interests; many originally accompanied presentation copies of works by the authors. Also letters requesting financial patronage, personal favors, or the Duke's participation in learned societies.