Showing Collections: 1–15 of 15
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 14
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 1
- Commonplace books 11
- Great Britain -- Religious life and customs -- 17th century 5
- Great Britain -- Court and courtiers 3
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Spain 3
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1649 3
- Spain -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain 3
- Trials -- England 3
- Finance, Public -- Great Britain 2
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Scotland 2
- Great Britain -- Politics and government 2
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1714 2
- Law -- Great Britain 2
- Legal documents 2
- Nobility -- Great Britain 2
- Scotland -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain 2
- Treason -- England 2
- Women authors 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- American literature -- 17th century 1
- American literature -- 18th century 1 ∧ less
- Great Britain. Parliament 9
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 7
- Browne, John, approximately 1608-1691 5
- Braye, Alfred Verney-Cave, Baron, 1849-1928 4
- Buckingham, George Villiers, Duke of, 1592-1628 3
- Finch, John, Baron Finch of Fordwich, 1584-1660 3
- James, King of England, I, 1566-1625 3
- Strafford, Thomas Wentworth, Earl of, 1593-1641 3
- Charles, King of England, II, 1630-1685 2
- Elizabeth, Queen of England, I, 1533-1603 2
- Great Britain. Army 2
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords 2
- Pym, John, 1584-1643 2
- Abington, Frances Barton, 1737-1815 1
- Adelcrantz, Carl Fredrik, 1716-1796 1
- Arce, José Antonio, 1784-1839? 1
- Ashe, Thomas, active 1600-1618 1
- Bacon, John, 1740-1799 1
- Bagot, William , 1773-1856 1
- Bankes, John, Sir, 1589-1644 1 ∧ less
Copies of Parliamentary papers, including speeches, orders, petitions, and declarations. Most printed in Lords Journals or in Rushworth. Includes items from parliaments of Elizabeth I through James II, most between 1630-1680.
Robert Browning and Elizabeth Barrett Browning collection
[Commonplace book, anonymous manuscript]
Subjects include chivalry, tournaments, coronations, and heraldry.
[Parliamentary speeches and two treatises].
Anonymous MS, written in various scribes' hands. Original limp vellum.
[Miscellanea historica: Collection of papers of historical interest relating to the reigns of James I and Charles I]
Copies of letters to and from Col. William Legge, transcribed from the originals in the possession of William Fourth Earl of Dartmouth, during the years 1816 and 1817, by William, 2nd Lord Bagot.
Autograph MS. Contains copies of 373 letters, illustrated with prints and drawings.
[Miscellaneous Parliamentary manuscripts]
[Parliamentary extracts, lists, etc.]
[Parliamentary speeches, debates, etc. and other miscellaneous manuscripts]
[Parliamentary speeches, negotiations, etc., (most from 1640-1641)]
Manuscript, in several unidentified hands, containing tracts on Parliament, verse, etc.
Joshua Reynolds Archive
The collection comprises correspondence, notebooks, writings, and other manuscript material by or about the artist Joshua Reynolds.
Edward Taylor Collection
The Edward Taylor Collection contains nine volumes of autograph manuscript writings, including poems, sermons, notes on divinity, and commonplace books; and fragments of writings, correspondence, and other materials removed from bindings of these volumes. Some volumes include autograph manuscript ownership inscriptions and other annotations by Taylor’s son-in-law Isaac Stiles and grandson Ezra Stiles.
Thomas Thistlewood papers
Rowland Willard and Elizabeth S. Willard papers
The collection consists of diaries and other writings, correspondence, photographs, and other papers documenting the lives of Dr. Rowland Willard and his wife Elizabeth S. Willard. Dr. Willard's diaries and autobiography chronicle in particular his travels through New Mexico in 1825.