Showing Collections: 1–16 of 16
- Yale Peabody Museum 12
- Marsh, Othniel Charles, 1831-1899 2
- Bennett, Wendell Clark 1
- Bingham, Hiram, 1875-1956 1
- Carter, Joseph G. 1
- Coe, Michael D. 1
- Div. of Anthropology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Division of Entomology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Division of Invertebrate Zoology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Division of Vertebrate Paleontology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Landman, Neil H. 1
- McAlester, Arcie Lee 1
- Ross, Charles Alexander 1
- Rouse, Benjamin Irving 1
- Simpson, William Kelly, 1928- 1
- Waage, Karl Mensch 1 ∧ less
Call Number: IPAR.001061
Overview: The archives of Joseph G. Carter including field notes, photographs and locality information. Much of the material is photographs and drawings used in publications.
Call Number: ENTAR.001722
Overview: Miscellaneous Archives from associated people with in the department of Entomology.
Call Number: IPAR.001043
Overview: The archives of Neil H. Landman including locality information, photographs, and copies of notebooks. This collection focuses on Landman's work with scaphitid ammonoids.
Call Number: IPAR.001239
Overview: These are O C. Marsh Archives associated with the Division of Invertebrate Paleontology. This is only a small sample of his archives associated with Yale University.
Call Number: IPAR.001023
Overview: The archives of A. Lee McAlester including mostly maps and photographs encompassing his career at Yale. These focus on his 1960 Yale dissertation, "Pelecypod faunas of the Late Devonian Chemung Stage, central New York."
Call Number: IPAR.001198
Overview: The archives of Karl M. Waage encompassing his career at Yale. These include annotated maps, field notebooks, photographs, correspondence, and biographical material.