Showing Collections: 1–20 of 30
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 16
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 12
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 1
- Lewis Walpole Library 1
- Watercolors (paintings) 26
- Drawings (visual works) 12
- Graphite drawings 7
- Sketchbooks 6
- Botanical illustrations 5
- Engravings (prints) 5
- Pen and ink drawings 5
- Diaries 4
- Letters 4
- Lithographs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Artists 3
- Children's art 3
- Etchings (prints) 3
- Landscape drawings 3
- Northwest, Pacific -- Pictorial works 3
- Oil paintings (visual works) 3
- Photographic prints 3
- Portraits 3
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 3 ∧ less
- French 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 ∧ less
- Alden, James Madison, 1834-1922 2
- Paxson, E. S., 1852-1919 2
- Rockwell, Cleveland, 1837-1907 2
- Stenzel, Franz 2
- Stenzel, Kathryn M. (Kathryn Mathison) 2
- West, Benjamin, 1738-1820 2
- Alajalov, Constantin, 1900-1987 1
- Albers, Josef, 1888-1976 1
- Albert, Prince Consort, consort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861 1
- Angelo family 1
- Angelo, Domenico, 1717?-1802 1
- Angelo, Elizabeth Johnson, 1738-1805 1
- Angelo, John Cecil Cortlandt, 1869-1957 1
- Annot, 1894-1982 1
- Archipenko, Alexander, 1887-1964 1
- Arts Club of Chicago 1
- Arts Council of Great Britain 1
- Arts Council of the City of New York 1
- Audubon, John James, 1785-1851 1
- Audubon, Victor Gifford, 1809-1860 1 ∧ less
Angelo family papers
Victor Gifford Audubon collection
Backhouse and Mounsey collection
The collection comprises etchings, lithographs, and drawings by Edward Backhouse, Edward Backhouse Mounsey, and other members of the Backhouse and Mounsey families of Darlington (County Durham) in the early 19th century.
Burney-Lear drawings collection
The collection contains more than 1,000 drawings, sketches and watercolors by Edward Francis Burney, other members of the Burney family, members of the Hoare family, James Pattison Cockburn, and Edward Lear.
Carr family collection of travel sketches, scrapbooks, and genealogical material
The collection comprises travel sketches, scrapbooks, and genealogical material concerning the Carr family of Northumberland, England.
Collection of designs for Worcester porcelain
The collection comprises eight volumes of designs for the painting of Worcester porcelain and one account book, the work of Henry Taylor (1825-1888), his father James Taylor (1790-1852), and his grandfather William Taylor.
Album of watercolors and drawings.
Katherine S. Dreier papers / Société Anonyme archive
Ellen Fenton Diaries of Travels to Boulogne-sur-Mer
The collection comprises illustrated manuscript diaries of Ellen Fenton of Haven Green House, Ealing, which chronicle her summer family vacations to Boulogne-sur-Mer, 1854-1862, in nine volumes.
James Forbes archive: A voyage from England to Bombay with descriptions in Asia, Africa, and South America
Manuscript in an unidentified hand.
The volume was used as a scrapbook in the 19th century, and most of the volume (170 f. in all) contains engravings, etc., cut from contemporary magazines and newspapers, and a few original drawings. Among the engravings is one after Bartolozzi, identified on the page opposite as the first attempt at engraving by William Chaughton (b. 1770), aged 17, late a ploughboy, and in 1787 a protege of Sir Joseph Banks, Bart. (1743-1820).
Henry Duncan Grant watercolor sketchbooks and scrapbooks
Watercolor sketchbooks created and scrapbooks chiefly compiled by Henry Duncan Grant that document his world travel as an officer in the Royal Navy, 1866-1896 and his family until 1900.
Elizabeth Hudson collection of E. Œ. Somerville and personal papers
Kevin Owens Watercolors of the Yale Center for British Art
This collection consists of thirteen watercolors showing different scenes at the Yale Center for British Art, including views of the building's exterior and of sculptures inside it.
Mary Leighton Collection
The collection comprises ten original sketchbooks, albums, and scrapbooks compiled by Mary Leighton and her children, 1824-1860.
Charles Robert Leslie Collection
The collection comprises sketchbooks, writings, and correspondence by Charles Robert Leslie (1794-1859) and his family.
Stephen Longstreet papers
Metamorphosis : amateur drawings and paintings that replicate the publication by Benjamin Sands
Robert Provo Norris Collection
The collection comprises personal diaries, watercolors, and drawings by Robert Provo Norris, most of which were created while he was a soldier stationed on the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa during the Frontier ("Kaffir") Wars of the 1840s and 1850s.