Showing Collections: 181–200 of 699
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 372
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 72
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 72
- Manuscripts and Archives 25
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 21
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Yale Divinity Library 14
- Oral History of American Music 12
- Gilmore Music Library 9
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 2 ∧ less
- Photographs 104
- Correspondence 82
- Photographic prints 80
- Connecticut 45
- Drawings (visual works) 40
- USA 37
- Maps 34
- Field notebooks 30
- Inkjet prints 27
- Diaries 26
- Watercolors (paintings) 26
- Authors 22
- Photograph albums 20
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 19
- Scrapbooks 18
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 17
- Engravings (prints) 16
- Letters 16
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 15 ∧ less
- French 24
- German 15
- Latin 5
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Italian 3
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Chinese 1
- Finnish 1
- Japanese 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 93
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 18
- Yale University. School of Medicine 18
- Great Britain. Parliament 16
- Yale Center for British Art 13
- Mellon, Paul 12
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 11
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 9
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 8
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 8
- Great Britain. Army 7
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) 7
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 7
- Willis, John, 1957- 7
- Yale University. Library 7
- Helfand, William H. 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 6
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 6
- Stanton, Madeline E. (Madeline Earle) 6 ∧ less
Delta Omega, Epsilon Chapter (Yale University) records
Records of the Epsilon Chapter (Yale University) of Delta Omega, an honorary public health society founded in 1924. Yale's chapter, established in 1925, was organized through the Department of Public Health.
Album of watercolors and drawings.
Letters from various correspondents addressed to Dennistoun or to his wife, Isabella. Many are of a social nature. Letters from William Carnegie Northesk and William Stirling Maxwell concern art collecting.
Detroit in 2018
Photographs of residential neighborhoods in Detroit, Michigan created by Karen Halverson in July 2018. Images include portraits of residents working in private and community gardens as well empty lots and abandoned buildings.
Anthony Dey Galveston Bay and Texas Land Company records
Dial/Scofield Thayer papers
Dial/Scofield Thayer papers : addition
The papers consist of correspondence and personal papers of Scofield Thayer, including letters from Amy and Robert von Erdberg, Erik von Jurié, R. T. Nichol, and Florence Thayer. Personal papers include school compositions and other writings by Thayer; notes and memoranda; newspaper clippings; and photographs of the Gaston Lachaise portrait bust of Thayer.
Anthropology Division Archives
The miscellaneous archives of the Division of Anthropology.
Division of Botany Archives
The archives of the Division of Botany, icluding those of the Connecticut Botanical Society.
Associates Of The Department Of Entomology Archives
Miscellaneous Archives from associated people with in the department of Entomology.
Division of Entomology Archives
These are the miscellaneous archives associated with the Division of Entomology at the Yale Peabody Museum .
Entomology Reprint Archives
Collection of reprints of published entomological papers.
Division of Invertebrate Paleontology Archives
The archives of Division of Invertebrate Paleontology.
Division of Invertebrate Zoology Archives
These are the miscellaneous archives associated with the Division of the Invertebrate Zoology.
Division of Paleobotany Archives
The archives of the Division of Paleobotany, including those of the Princteton University paleobotanical collections.
Division of Vertebrate Paleontology Archives
These are the miscellaneous archives associated with the Division of Vertebrate Paleontology.
Division of Vertebrate Zoology Archives
Archives of the Division of Vertebrate Zoology
"The Doctor" by Sir Luke Fildes collection
John W. Dodd papers
The papers contain correspondence and other papers documenting John W. Dodd's service in the Mexican War and the effect the conflict had on his wife Eliza in Marion, Indiana.
R. M. Peardon Donaghy World War II neurosurgery papers
The collection documents R. M. Peardon Donaghy's service as the leader of a World War II United States Army mobile neurosurgical unit in Europe between 1943-1945. The collection includes Donaghy's field notebook containing handwritten patient notes; loose operative notes of neurosurgical procedures on small printed forms; 4 photographs; and a letter of recommendation for Donaghy.