Showing Collections: 101–120 of 699
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 372
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 72
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 72
- Manuscripts and Archives 25
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 21
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Yale Divinity Library 14
- Oral History of American Music 12
- Gilmore Music Library 9
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 2 ∧ less
- Photographs 104
- Correspondence 82
- Photographic prints 80
- Connecticut 45
- Drawings (visual works) 40
- USA 37
- Maps 34
- Field notebooks 30
- Inkjet prints 27
- Diaries 26
- Watercolors (paintings) 26
- Authors 22
- Photograph albums 20
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 19
- Scrapbooks 18
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 17
- Engravings (prints) 16
- Letters 16
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 15 ∧ less
- French 24
- German 15
- Latin 5
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Italian 3
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Chinese 1
- Finnish 1
- Japanese 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 93
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 18
- Yale University. School of Medicine 18
- Great Britain. Parliament 16
- Yale Center for British Art 13
- Mellon, Paul 12
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 11
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 9
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 8
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 8
- Great Britain. Army 7
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) 7
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 7
- Willis, John, 1957- 7
- Yale University. Library 7
- Helfand, William H. 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 6
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 6
- Stanton, Madeline E. (Madeline Earle) 6 ∧ less
Robert Browning and Elizabeth Barrett Browning collection
James Bruce archive
John Bruce collection
Daniel Webster Buck papers
Buffalo Bill papers
Mostly correspondence with Buffalo Bill and a document regarding his Wild West Show.
"Collection towards forming a history of the now obsolete office of the Master of the Revells"
Edward Burne-Jones Letters to Cormell Price
Edward Burne-Jones Letters to John Ruskin
The collection comprises letters from Edward Burne-Jones to John Ruskin, written from 1862 to ca. 1889.
Burney family collection
The collection contains correspondence of several members of the Burney family, particularly Charles Burney (1726-1814); his children Charles Burney, D. D. (1757-1817), Fanny Burney (1752-1840), and Susanna Burney Philips; and Charles Burney IV (1815-1907). Other major correspondents include Alexandre d'Arblay, William Bewley, Peter Paul Dobree, George Isaac Huntingford, John Kaye, Hester Lynch Piozzi, Thomas Twining, and John Young.
Burney-Lear drawings collection
The collection contains more than 1,000 drawings, sketches and watercolors by Edward Francis Burney, other members of the Burney family, members of the Hoare family, James Pattison Cockburn, and Edward Lear.
Stanley B. Burns, M.D., historic medical photography collection
Katharine Jeanette Bush Archives
Archives of Katharine J. Bush related to her work and reasearch at Yale Univeristy and the Peabody Museum.
Photographs of Abandoned Wooden Buildings and Artifacts in Montana
Photographs created by Richard S. Buswell of Helena, Montana, of abandoned wooden buildings and artifacts in Montana, 1975-2018, and printed by him, 1986-2019. Images include exteriors and interiors of cabins, barns, hotels, general stores, and blacksmith shops, as well as railroad trestles and cemeteries.
Solomon D. Butcher photographs and photographic postcards of Nebraska
Photographs and photographic postcards created by Solomon Devore Butcher of Nebraska, circa 1870-1916. Identified locations include Alliance, Anselmo, Ansley, Arcadia, Arnold, Bayard, Broken Bow, Callaway, Cozad, Crawford, Gibbon, Gothenburg, Kearney, Maxwell, Merna, Oconto, Pleasanton, Seneca, Shelton, and Wood River. Depicted are towns, businesses, events, sod houses, and landscapes.
Included are postcards of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
Susan H. Butts Archives
The archives of Susan H. Butts encompassing her career at Yale. These include field notebooks and maps.
Hugh Byas papers
Don Byrd papers
George Gordon Byron, Baron Byron collection
The collection consists primarily of manuscripts and letters by George Gordon Byron, Baron Byron, including a manuscript of the Preface to Childe Harold's Pilgrimage and the manuscript of The Prisoner of Chillon; and letters to John Murray, Francis Hodgson, and Samuel Rogers. Other contents include several letters by Anne Isabella Milbanke, Baroness Byron; two notes by Catherine Byron, the poet's mother; and eighteen letters from Augusta Leigh to Francis Hodgson.
Philip Hermogenes Calderon correspondence from John Everett Millais and Frederic Leighton
This collection includes letters sent by John Everett Millais and Frederic Leighton to Philip Hermogenes Calderon from 1886 to 1896.