Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Authors 2
- Poets 2
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- American literature -- Periodicals 1
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Authors and publishers -- United States 1
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Composers 1
- Dramatists -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Dramatists, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Editors 1
- Furioso 1
- Literature -- History and criticism 1
- Little magazines 1
- Music -- History and criticism 1
- Periodicals -- Publishing -- United States 1
- Poetry -- History and criticism 1
- Poets -- United States 1
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Publishers and publishing -- United States 1 ∧ less
Mina Kirstein Curtiss papers
Call Number: YCAL MSS 14
Overview: The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence.
Dates: 1917-1966 (inclusive)
James Joseph Daly papers
Call Number: YCAL MSS 649
Overview: Collection contains correspondence, writings, and personal papers documenting the life and professional activity of poet and playwright James Joseph Daly. Correspondence in the collection consists chiefly of incoming correspondence from writers, journal editors, publishers, and others, but also includes drafts and carbons of outgoing letters and writings and enclosures. Correspondents include Elizabeth Ames at Yaddo, Kenneth Burke, John Cheever, Padraic Colum, Malcolm Cowley at The New...
Call Number: YCAL MSS 75
Overview: The Furioso papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts of submissions, editorial board files, and other office files relating to the publishing history of Furioso; a Magazine of Verse (1939-1953). Correspondents include E. E. Cummings, Richard Eberhart, Weldon Kees, Lawrence Olson, Ezra Pound, Peter Viereck, and William Carlos Williams. Manuscripts are primarily typescripts and setting typescripts of submissions to Furioso. The office files include advertising and publicity material, the...
Harry Roskolenko collection
Call Number: YCAL MSS 142
Overview: The collection consists of correspondence and writings of American writer Harry Roskolenko. Correspondents include William Carlos Williams, Marianne Moore, Carl Sandburg, Katharine Anne Porter, John Dos Passos, Dwight Macdonald, William Saroyan, Wallace Stevens, Cleanth Brooks, Archibald MacLeish, Lewis Mumford, John Wheelwright, and James Laughlin, among other American poets, editors, critics, and publishers.Writings include a manuscript poem titled "Perfidious Albion," a...