Showing Collections: 1–7 of 7
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Student housing 4
- College students 2
- Architects 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture -- Indiana -- Columbus 1
- Architecture, Modern 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- Design 1
- Furniture design 1
- Jefferson National Expansion Memorial (Saint Louis, Mo.) 1
- Patents 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 6
- Ezra Stiles College (Yale University) 4
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 3
- Branford College (Yale University) 3
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 3
- Davenport College (Yale University) 3
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 3
- Pierson College (Yale University) 3
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 3
- Silliman College (Yale University) 3
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 3
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. Council of Masters 2
- Antioch College 1
- Athens International Airport 1
- Bell Telephone Laboratories 1
- Berkshire Music Center 1
- CBS Building (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Concordia Senior College (Fort Wayne, Ind.) 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 6
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
The records consist of minutes and associated files of the monthly Yale Council of Masters meetings.
The records, generally maintained by the chair of the council, consist of correspondence, memoranda, reports, studies and surveys, committee files, and subject files documenting the policies and procedures of the Yale Council of Masters, which oversees affairs related to two or more residential colleges. The records do not include the Council of Masters meeting files, which are classed in Record Unit 299.
The records consist of the administrative files and memorabilia of Stanton Wheeler, Master of Morse College from 1995-2001.
The records consist of courses of study, correspondence, budgets, and proposals documenting courses (seminars) offered through the Yale residential colleges.
The Eero Saarinen collection includes drawings, photographs, correspondence, writings, clippings, and audio-visual material relating to Saarinen's professional work as an architect, as well as a small amount of personal material created by himself and his wife, Aline Saarinen. A small amount of material in this collection documents the work of his father, architect Eliel Saarinen.