Showing Collections: 1–20 of 34
- Manuscripts and Archives 31
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- World War, 1914-1918 12
- United States -- Foreign relations 9
- Diplomats 8
- United States -- Politics and government 8
- Authors 7
- Lawyers 6
- Diaries 5
- Journalists 5
- Law 5
- Politicians 5
- Armed Forces 3
- Conservation of natural resources 3
- Educators 3
- Environmental protection 3
- Journalism 3
- Latin America 3
- Legislators 3
- Treaty of Versailles (1919 June 28) 3
- Bankers 2
- Banks and banking -- United States 2 ∧ less
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 14
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 12
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 12
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 10
- House, Edward Mandell, 1858-1938 9
- Yale University 9
- Baker, Newton Diehl, 1871-1937 8
- McAdoo, W. G. (William Gibbs), 1863-1941 8
- Baker, Ray Stannard, 1870-1946 7
- Davis, John W. (John William), 1873-1955 7
- Hull, Cordell, 1871-1955 7
- Lansing, Robert, 1864-1928 7
- Paris Peace Conference. United States Territorial Section (1919-1920. United States Territorial Section) 7
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 7
- Auchincloss, Gordon, 1886-1943 6
- Grew, Joseph C. (Joseph Clark), 1880-1965 6
- Harding, Warren G. (Warren Gamaliel), 1865-1923 6
- Lane, Franklin K. 6
- Mezes, Sidney Edward, 1863-1931 6 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 22
- Stored onsite and offsite 11
- Stored onsite 1
Gordon Auchincloss papers
Atwell Loomis Bohling collection
The collection consists of autographed correspondence, printed material, and photographs of government figures such as Woodrow Wilson, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and their colleagues. Printed material and ephemera pertaining to the United Nations Conference on International Organization, San Francisco, 1945, is included in the collection.
William C. Bullitt papers
The papers consist of correspondence, government documents, writings, speeches, photographs, research materials, printed matter, motion picture film, and other material which document William C. Bullitt's career as a diplomat and journalist and his personal and family life.
W. Cameron Caswell and John Marshall Holcombe, Jr. collection
The collection consists of correspondence and legal documents bearing the signatures of United States presidents, vice-presidents, cabinet members, and other historical figures. Portraits and photographs of the presidents complete the collection.
Ethel Fogg and William Brooks Clift memorial collection
Clive Day papers
The papers contain correspondence, printed material, reports, and other papers documenting Clive Day's activities as an advisor to the American Commission to Negotiate Peace, a Yale University professor of political economy, and a member of the Connecticut Unemployment Commission.
Irving Fisher papers
Arthur Twining Hadley, president of Yale University, records
William Bayard Hale papers
Hapgood family papers
The Hapgood Family Papers contain correspondence; manuscripts of books, plays, poems, articles, book reviews, essays, and short stories; plus business papers, diaries, maps, photographs, subject files, writings of others, and miscellaneous papers which document the lives and careers of various members of the Hapgood family and to a lesser extent the Boyce family, most notably Hutchins Hapgood and Neith Boyce Hapgood.
Richard Hooker papers
Correspondence with political figures, particularly documenting Hooker's role as adviser and friend to several presidents.
William Kent family papers
Russell Cornell Leffingwell papers
Walter Lippmann papers
The papers consist of correspondence with an international array of scholars, journalists, heads of state, government officials, and friends. Also included are manuscripts and drafts of his books, columns, and speeches. In addition there are diaries and engagement books, photographs of Walter Lippmann with family and friends, requests to speak or write, honors, and film and audio tapes.
Thomas Raynesford Lounsbury papers
Vance Criswell McCormick papers
Correspondence, papers relating to World War I and the Paris Peace Conference, and personal memorabilia of Vance C. McCormick, statesman and politician. These papers relate largely to McCormick's participation in the London Inter-Allied Conference (the "House Mission") and the American Commission to Negotiate Peace in Paris. They were formerly a part of the House Collection.
Sidney Edward Mezes papers
Correspondence of Sidney Mezes relating to his work with "The Inquiry" and the American Commission to Negotiate Peace in Paris at the end of World War I. Also included are a group of miscellaneous memoranda and notes.