Showing Collections: 1–16 of 16
- Manuscripts and Archives 15
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- College students 7
- College students -- Societies, etc. 7
- Greek letter societies 3
- Debates and debating 2
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 2
- College buildings 1
- College discipline 1
- College registrars 1
- College students -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College students -- Massachusetts -- Andover 1
- College students -- Religious life 1
- College teachers -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College teachers -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- 19th century 1
- College teachers -- Religious life -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College teachers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Commonplace books -- United States -- 19th century 1
- Copper engravings (visual works) -- United States -- 19th century 1
- Diaries 1
- Diaries -- United States -- 19th century 1
- Grade books 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 8
- Yale College (1887- ) 2
- Acacia Fraternity. Yale Chapter 1
- Alpha Delta Phi. Yale Chapter 1
- Andover Theological Seminary 1
- Beaumont Medical Club 1
- Beecher, Catharine Esther, 1800-1878 1
- Beecher, Edward, 1803-1895 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Calliopean Society (Yale College) 1
- Centro Español de Yale 1
- Chi Delta Theta (Yale University) 1
- Chi Epsilon (U.S.) 1
- Chi Phi (Fraternity). Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Day, Jeremiah, 1773-1867 1
- Delta Kappa Epsilon. Phi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Delta Phi. Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Emmons, Nathanael, 1745-1840 1
- Faculty Club (New Haven, Conn.) 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 11
- Stored onsite and offsite 5
The records consist of correspondence, constitution, meeting minutes, library records, reports, income and expense reports, orations, and exhibition records documenting the activities and operations of the Calliopean Society.
The records consist of minutes of meetings, membership lists, correspondence, constitutions and bylaws, scrapbooks, library records, financial and business records, programs and invitations, articles and news clippings, reports, songbooks, notices, newsletters, and related materials documenting the organization, activities, and operations of various student, faculty, and staff organizations, and other Yale community groups.
The collection consist of letters, postcards, photograph albums, and various printed ephemera documenting Yale affiliated individuals and organizations collected by Ravi D. Goel.
The records consist of correspondence, secretary's records, treasurer's records, and librarian's records documenting society activities, membership, financial affairs, the society's founding, book collections, and other relevant activities.
The intentionally assembled records consist of church covenants (photostatic copies), attendance slips, correspondence, requests, and permissions for Yale College students to attend non-Church of Christ services.
The records consist of the constitution, records, secretary and treasurer's books, abstracts of lectures, and receipts documenting the operations and activities of the Rhetorical Society of the Theological Department of Yale College.
The volumes document academic performance of students from the Classes of 1813-1918, Yale College.
The materials consist of judgements, petitions, dismissals, correspondence, and confessions documenting student discipline at Yale.
The records consist of administrative files, reports, and correspondence documenting activities and the operations of the Yale College registrar. Included are student files and grade books, entrance cards, room assignments, and attendance records.
These intentionally assembled materials consist of eighty-eight albumen prints of Yale students, faculty, staff, and buildings and grounds, circa 1869-1870.
The materials consist of correspondence, diary excerpts, and autobiographical writings documenting the lives of Yale students. Includes an interview by Cam Carr Polk with Elizabeth Boyd Carr (wife of Louis B. Carr) concerning her husband's discovery of Frisbee.