Showing Collections: 1–10 of 10
- Degrees, Academic 4
- Commencement ceremonies 3
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Campus planning -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College buildings 1
- Investments 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 6
- Chauncey, Henry, Jr., 1935- 1
- Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, 1842-1920 1
- Farnam, Thomas Wells, 1877-1943 1
- Farwell, John Villiers, 1858-1944 1
- Holden, Reuben A. (Reuben Andrus), 1918- 1
- Hutchins, Robert Maynard, 1899-1977 1
- Lohmann, Carl A. (Carl Albert), 1887- 1
- Pope, John Russell, 1874-1937 1
- Rogers, James Gamble, 1867-1947 1
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 1
- Wellington, Sheila W. 1
- Wilkinson, John Arthur, 1938- 1
- Yale College (1718-1887). Church of Christ 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 6
- Stored onsite and offsite 4
The records consist of correspondence, blueprints and tables, clippings, and publications maintained by John V. Farwell as chairman of the Committee on the Architectural Plan.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and related materials concerning Yale Corporation affairs, scholarships and prizes, honorary degrees, and other activities administered by the secretary's office during the tenure of Franklin B. Dexter, 1869-1899.
The records consist of meeting minutes and supporting materials documenting the Yale Corporation Investment Committee.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, and related materials concerning alumni relations, Corporation affairs, the dedication and use of Yale buildings, commemorations and memorials, commencement activities, Yale traditions, honorary degrees, lectures, prizes, and war activities. Also included are records of the Council Committee on Publications, and annual reports from schools, departments, and offices.
The records consist of notebooks, appointment books and calendars, and general administrative files documenting Sheila Wellington's tenure as secretary of Yale University.
The records consist of memoranda, minutes, agendas, correspondence, speeches, organizational charts, reports, log books, and general administrative records concerning Yale's buildings and grounds, committees, departments, programs, residential colleges, policies, ethical concerns, and financial matters during John A. Wilkinson's tenure as secretary.
The materials consist of meeting minutes of the Yale Corporation and Prudential Committee.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, minutes of meetings, memoranda, proposals, and working papers related to the Yale University Corporation's policy, planning, and administrative functions. Also included are early records concerning the Church of Christ at Yale, circa1756-1899.