Showing Collections: 1–20 of 32
- Manuscripts and Archives 30
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Lewis Walpole Library 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 10
- College presidents 7
- Degrees, Academic 4
- Clergy 3
- Commencement ceremonies 3
- Educators 3
- Lawyers 3
- Sermons 3
- Financial records 2
- Law 2
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Photographs 2
- Alaska 1
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Asia 1
- Authors 1
- Bankers 1
- Bankruptcy 1
- Berlin (Conn.) 1
- Bibliographers 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 29
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 6
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 6
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 3
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 3
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 3
- Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, 1842-1920 3
- Farnam, Thomas Wells, 1877-1943 3
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 3
- Hutchins, Robert Maynard, 1899-1977 3
- Porter, Noah, 1811-1892 3
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 3
- Stimson, Henry L. (Henry Lewis), 1867-1950 3
- Bannard, Otto Tremont, 1854-1929 2
- Bowles, Chester, 1901-1986 2
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 2
- Coffin, Henry Sloane, 1877-1954 2
- Griswold, Alfred Whitney, 1906-1963 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 22
- Stored onsite and offsite 7
- Stored onsite 3
The papers include material on the Yale School of Forestry and other Yale related interests and miscellaneous records relating to Hugh Picken Brady's lumbering activities, including the records of his own and other lumber companies. The papers relating to the Yale School of Forestry include correspondence, memoranda, minutes, reports, printed matter and memorabilia for the period 1954-1967.
The records consist of correspondence, blueprints and tables, clippings, and publications maintained by John V. Farwell as chairman of the Committee on the Architectural Plan.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and related materials concerning Yale Corporation affairs, scholarships and prizes, honorary degrees, and other activities administered by the secretary's office during the tenure of Franklin B. Dexter, 1869-1899.
The records consist of meeting minutes and supporting materials documenting the Yale Corporation Investment Committee.
The papers contain correspondence, some of which relates to his resignation from the Yale Corporation, and a memorandum concerning the election of Arthur Twining Hadley as president of Yale.
Correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, and press releases filed by Alfred Lawrence Ripley concerning only his service as alumni fellow of the Yale Corporation. The papers primarily document Ripley's role as a consultant on questions of Yale finance, investment policy, and the use of estates and gifts to the University. Primary correspondents include presidents and treasurers of Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, and related materials concerning alumni relations, Corporation affairs, the dedication and use of Yale buildings, commemorations and memorials, commencement activities, Yale traditions, honorary degrees, lectures, prizes, and war activities. Also included are records of the Council Committee on Publications, and annual reports from schools, departments, and offices.
The papers consist of correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia. The correspondence (1939-1949) is entirely devoted to Stannard's participation in the development of the sciences at Yale University and as a member of various university committees. A photograph album depicting the construction of the Copper River and Northwestern Railway in Alaska (ca. 1909-1910) is also included.