Showing Collections: 1–13 of 13
- Manuscripts and Archives 12
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Lawyers 7
- Law 6
- Educators 3
- Photographs 3
- United States -- Politics and government 3
- Civil rights -- United States 2
- Constitutional law -- United States 2
- Judges 2
- Law -- Philosophy 2
- New York (State) 2
- Politicians 2
- Social sciences 2
- United States -- Foreign relations 2
- Account books 1
- African American lawyers 1
- African Americans 1
- Agriculture 1
- Archaeology 1
- Architecture -- Environmental aspects 1
- Authors 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 7
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 3
- Benton, William, 1900-1973 3
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 3
- Hand, Learned, 1872-1961 3
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 3
- Alsop, Joseph, 1910-1989 2
- Bowles, Chester, 1901-1986 2
- Brandeis, Louis Dembitz, 1856-1941 2
- Clark, Charles Edward, 1889-1963 2
- Coffin, Henry Sloane, 1877-1954 2
- Cohen, Felix S., 1907-1953 2
- Cohen, Morris Raphael, 1880-1947 2
- Dewey, Thomas E. (Thomas Edmund), 1902-1971 2
- Douglas, Paul H. (Paul Howard), 1892-1976 2
- Dulles, John Foster, 1888-1959 2
- Fortas, Abe, 1910-1982 2
- Garrison, Lloyd K. (Lloyd Kirkham), 1897-1991 2
- Griswold, Alfred Whitney, 1906-1963 2 ∧ less
The papers consist of legal documents, writings, clippings, correspondence, and photographs that document the career of Jasper Alston Atkins. The papers emphasize Atkins' civil rights court cases.
The papers detail the personal lives and professional careers of several generations and family lines of the Baldwin family. The legal, political, and business activities of family members in Connecticut, New York, and elsewhere are documented. Major topics include: family, women, law, education, Connecticut and New York politics and government, New Haven, Connecticut, and Yale University.
The John Hart Ely papers consists of teaching files, research papers, drafts of articles, legal briefs, professional and personal correspondence, and video tapes documenting Ely's legal and teaching career. The bulk of the collection contains accumulated notes and research materials pertaining to Ely's writings on constitutional law from 1968 to 2003.
The collection comprises the papers of attorney, legal scholar, and Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Louis H. Pollak. The papers consist of correspondence and subject files documenting myriad aspects of his life and career, including his tenure as professor and dean at Yale Law School.
The materials consist of minutes of meetings documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Law School faculty, governing board, and Board of Permanent Officers.
The materials consist of images documenting faculty, students, alumni, and the Justianian Society of the Yale Law School.