Showing Collections: 1–10 of 10
- Photographs 4
- Greek letter societies 3
- College teachers -- Societies, etc. 2
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Vocal groups 2
- Audiotapes 1
- College and school drama, American -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College theater 1
- Debates and debating 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Engravings (prints) 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Lithographs 1
- Playbills 1
- Political clubs 1
- Posters 1
- Science -- Societies, etc. 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. Yale Political Union 2
- Acacia Fraternity. Yale Chapter 1
- Alpha Delta Phi. Yale Chapter 1
- Beaumont Medical Club 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Book and Snake Society 1
- Centro Español de Yale 1
- Chi Epsilon (U.S.) 1
- Chi Phi (Fraternity). Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Cloister Club 1
- Delta Kappa Epsilon. Phi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Delta Phi. Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Elizabethan Club (Yale University) 1
- Faculty Club (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Kappa Sigma Epsilon (Yale College : 1840-1880) 1
- Moral Society (Yale College) 1
- Phi Gamma Delta. Nu Deuteron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Phi Sigma Kappa. Epsilon Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Psi Upsilon Fraternity. Beta Chapter (Yale University) 1 ∧ less
The records consist of minutes of meetings, membership lists, correspondence, constitutions and bylaws, scrapbooks, library records, financial and business records, programs and invitations, articles and news clippings, reports, songbooks, notices, newsletters, and related materials documenting the organization, activities, and operations of various student, faculty, and staff organizations, and other Yale community groups.
The records consist of minutes of meetings, financial papers, correspondence, membership lists, sketches, video recordings of the Maynard Mack lecture series, and portraits of the Elizabethan Club at Yale. Included are records of the club librarian, the club chairman, and the chair of incorporators.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, student records and papers, photographs and memorabilia, grade books, clippings, class records, memoranda, notes, a copy of the 1944 charter and by-laws of the Board of Trustees of the Sheffield Scientific School and administrative files documenting the history and operations of the Sheffield Scientific School and relate to virtually every aspect of its activities.
The records consist of photograph albums, ledgers, minutes, financial records, correspondence, constitution and amendments, and biographical information documenting the activities and operations of the Book and Snake Society (incorporated as the Stone Trust Corporation) and Cloister Club at Yale, and its predecessor, Sigma Delta Chi Society.
The records consist of song arrangements, sheet music, audio recordings, membership lists, advertisements, clippings, photographs, posters, scrapbooks, and other memorabilia of the Yale Whiffenpoofs.
The records consist of correspondence, financial records, set designs, scrapbooks, show files, programs, scripts, posters, and photographs documenting the administration and production of theatrical works by the Yale Dramatic Association.
The records consist of correspondence, published materials, minutes, press releases, membership lists, memorabilia, and videotapes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Political Union.