Showing Collections: 1–20 of 237
- Photographs 49
- Educators 35
- Diaries 31
- Families 25
- Scrapbooks 24
- College sports 22
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 22
- Videotapes 18
- Clergy 16
- College buildings -- Design and construction 16
- New Haven (Conn.) 16
- Lawyers 15
- Audiotapes 14
- Connecticut 13
- Europe 13
- Motion pictures (visual works) 13
- Science 13
- Slides (photographs) 13
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 12
- Europe -- Description and travel 11 ∧ less
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Yale College (1718-1887) 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 11
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 11
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 9
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 9
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 8
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 8
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 8
- Bowman, Isaiah, 1878-1950 7
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 7
- Yale Law School 7
- Yale University. School of Architecture 7
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 7
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 6
- Eliot, Charles William, 1834-1926 6
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 6
- Gilman, Daniel C. (Daniel Coit), 1831-1908 6 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence, news releases, publications, a press book, and letters congratulating Yale on its 250th anniversary.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, minutes and agendas, programs, newsletters, news clippings, photographs and digital images, oral histories, exhibit records, and posters documenting the activities and programs of the Afro-American Cultural Center and African-Americans at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives taken by Charles Alburtus, primarily of Yale buildings, grounds, and individuals. Includes a few photographs of New Haven, Connecticut.
The papers consist of correspondence, publications files, laboratory notebooks, edited manuscripts, and research data, which document Sidney Altman's research in nucleic acid chemistry.
The materials consist of design, preliminary, working, shop, and "as built" architectural drawings and maps of buildings and grounds owned or used by Yale University. The drawings range from original concepts to full scale details of equipment and ornamentation. The media vary from water colors, pen and ink sketches, pencil on tracing paper drawings to blueprints and photostats.
The materials consist of photographs, drawings and one 16mm film documenting the two stages of construction of the Yale University Art Gallery (Gallery of Fine Arts).
The records consist of the administrative files of the Associate University Librarian for Public Services at Yale University Library.
The papers detail the personal lives and professional careers of several generations and family lines of the Baldwin family. The legal, political, and business activities of family members in Connecticut, New York, and elsewhere are documented. Major topics include: family, women, law, education, Connecticut and New York politics and government, New Haven, Connecticut, and Yale University.
The collection contains photographs documenting the construction and renovation of Berkeley College. Included are interior and exterior views of courtyards, the Fellow's suite, the dining hall, and architectural details. The collection also contains prints of architect's drawings and plans.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Bingham Oceanographic Laboratory at Yale, which forms the west wing of the Peabody Museum of Natural History.
The Chester Ittner Bliss Papers comprise writings and research materials, primarily in the field of biometry. The papers also include lecture notes, committee files, and printed matter.
The records consist of minutes, reports, and memoranda documenting the activities and operations of the Yale College Board of Permanent Officers. Also included are materials on faculty appointments for Yale College and the graduate schools.