Showing Collections: 41–60 of 239
- Photographs 49
- Educators 35
- Diaries 31
- Families 25
- Scrapbooks 24
- College sports 22
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 21
- Videotapes 19
- Clergy 16
- College buildings -- Design and construction 16
- New Haven (Conn.) 16
- Lawyers 15
- Audiotapes 14
- Connecticut 13
- Europe 13
- Motion pictures (visual works) 13
- Science 13
- Slides (photographs) 13
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 12
- Europe -- Description and travel 11 ∧ less
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Yale College (1718-1887) 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 11
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 11
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 9
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 9
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 8
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 8
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 8
- Bowman, Isaiah, 1878-1950 7
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 7
- Yale Law School 7
- Yale University. School of Architecture 7
- Yale University. School of Medicine 7
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 7
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 6
- Eliot, Charles William, 1834-1926 6
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 6 ∧ less
The papers consist of Danes's unpublished manuscript, "William Morris Hunt, a Rebel in Back Bay", and correspondence and pictorial materials on which the work is partially based. The undated manuscript within Danes's papers is based on his dissertation, "A Biographical and Critical Study of William Morris Hunt, 1824-1879."
The collection contains photographs, slides, and pictures of Davenport College and Pierson College at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views, views of the masters" houses, dining halls, and courtyards, as well as photographs documenting construction.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of David S. Ingalls Rink at Yale. Included are photographs of architectural models and bomb damage received in May 1970.
The materials consist of 16mm motion picture films and videotapes of athletic events at Yale.
The materials consist of 16mm motion picture films, videotapes, and audiocassettes documenting football at Yale. Included are game films for the varsity, freshman, and junior varsity teams, footage of scrimmages, season highlights, a multi-part history of Yale football, and several Yale football-related productions.
The materials consist of motion picture films and videotapes documenting basketball at Yale.
The materials consist of videotapes created by the Department of Athletics documenting women's field hockey at Yale.
The records consist of 16 mm films and VHS videotapes documenting men's crew races and training at Yale.
The records consist of motion picture films and videotapes documenting men's ice hockey at Yale.
The materials consist of 16 mm films and VHS videotapes documenting men's lacrosse at Yale. Also included is a 1968 Navy vs. Princeton game.
The rmaterials consist of videotapes created by the Department of Athletics documenting swimming at Yale.
The records consist of reports, score books, publications, and scrapbooks maintained primarily by the Department of Athletics documenting baseball at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, scorecards, and reports documenting basketball at Yale.
The records consist of logbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, profiles, and ephemera of the Yale crew team. Also included is a memoir of Archie Monroe Quarrier who, as a member of the Yale crew team, participated in the 1924 Olympics in Paris.
The records consist of scrapbooks, memorabilia, correspondence, coaches files and manuals, a ledger, and printed material documenting football at Yale, including George D. Vaill's "Instructions to Competitors" and a videotape of a NBC Nightly News segment concerning the 100th Yale-Harvard football game. Records of coaches Paul L. Veeder and Carm Coza are also included.
The records consist of topical files, correspondence, reports and scrapbooks documenting golf at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, manager"s files, and publications maintained by the Yale University Department of Athletics documenting hockey at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, newsletters, manager's files, financial records, and scrapbooks, maintained by the Yale Department of Athletics, documenting men's and women's lacrosse at Yale.