Showing Collections: 61–74 of 74
- Photographs 48
- College buildings -- Design and construction 44
- College buildings 30
- Architectural records 13
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 13
- Slides (photographs) 11
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 8
- Campus planning 7
- College buildings -- Maintenance and repair 7
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 6
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Academic libraries 3
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 2
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Astronomical observatories 1
- Campus planning -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Endowments 1
- Floor plans (orthographic projections) 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. Library 10
- Branford College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. Office of Facilities 3
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Rogers, James Gamble, 1867-1947 2
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 2
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 2
- Woods, Waltraude 2
- Yale College (1718-1887) 2
- Yale University. Architectural and Engineering Services 2
- Yale University. School of Medicine 2
- Yale University. Treasurer 2
- Alling, John 1
- Arthur W. Wright Nuclear Structure Laboratory 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Bromley, David Allan (D. Allan) 1
- Brown, Robert, 1836-1911 1
- Collegiate School (New Haven, Conn.) 1 ∧ less
The materials consist of photographs by C. B. Wells of the Yale residential colleges, various academic buildings, commencement 1936, and scenes of Yale and New Haven in winter during the 1930s. Included are photographs taken after the 1938 hurricane.
The materials consist of photographs of Yale University taken by Thomas C. Wilson. Includes "snapshots of the Yale scene" and photographs of Yale buildings.
The records consist of agenda, memoranda, and reports kept by Professor Robin Winks while a member of the Buildings and Grounds committee.
Adolph Wittemann photographs of buildings and grounds of Yale and New Haven used in the publication "New Haven and Yale University"
The collection consists of prints of various Yale and New Haven, Connecticut buildings and grounds taken by Adolph Wittemann for the souvenir publication "New Haven and Yale University." Included are views of Woolsey Hall, College Row, the New Haven Green, East Rock, Temple Street, and Sheffield Scientific School.
The records consist of studies, reports, surveys, charts, and other materials documenting the activities and projects of Waltraude (Val) Woods as senior architect/planner, Office of Facilities, Yale University.
Waltraude Woods, senior architect/planner, Yale University, records documenting the history of Yale buildings and grounds
The records consist of maps, studies, news clippings, research notes, presentation panels, and assorted data compiled by Waltraude (Val) Woods, senior architect/planner at Yale Office of Facilities, documenting the history of campus planning and buildings and grounds at Yale University.
The materials consists of photographs documenting Yale and New Haven. The unsigned photographs were probably available for purchase for inclusion in class albums.
The materials consist of correspondence, memoranda, specifications, articles, reports, sketches, photographs, floor plans, notes, booklets, and related materials documenting the planning, construction, renovation, and use of Yale buildings.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives of maps, plans, and pictures of Yale buildings depicted between 1748-1919. The negatives are not dated.
Yale University Library records concerning redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library and construction of the Cross Campus Library
The records consist of plans, minutes, and cost estimates documenting the construction of the Cross Campus Library and the redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of assessments, plans, estimates, summaries, pictorial records, and architectural plans documenting the renovation of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.