Showing Collections: 181–200 of 1146
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 181
- Photographs 139
- Educators 136
- Diaries 66
- College students 63
- Families 62
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 51
- Clergy 48
- College buildings -- Design and construction 44
- Lawyers 41
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 38
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 36
- Science 35
- College students -- Societies, etc. 33
- Law 31
- College buildings 30
- Europe -- Description and travel 27
- Student housing 27
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 27
- Account books 26 ∧ less
- Japanese 1
- Yale University. School of Medicine 47
- Yale University. President's Office 30
- Yale University. Library 29
- Yale College (1887- ) 25
- Yale Corporation 22
- Yale College (1718-1887) 20
- Yale Law School 20
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 19
- Yale University. Department of History 19
- Yale University. Office of Finance and Administration 17
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 16
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 16
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 16
- Yale University. Office of the Provost 16
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 16
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 15
- Yale University. School of Forestry 15
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 14
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 14 ∧ less
The records consist of the papers of Henry I. Baldwin as secretary of the Yale School of Forestry's Class of 1922. The records document the activities of the class secretary, the school's 80th anniversary, and the Yale Alumni Association.
The records consist of postcards, correspondence, and notes documenting the 25th reunion of the Yale College Class of 1924. Also included is a videotaped interview with Ray Daniels, a member of the class.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, news clippings, photographs and sound recordings documenting the Yale Sheffield Scientific School Class of 1929 and its reunions.
The records consist of correspondence, printed material, a reunion banner, photographs, and a photograph album compiled by Robert M. Leich documenting the Yale Class of 1929's 25th anniversary reunion.
The records consist of the files of Rollin G. Osterweis as reunion chairman, C. Colburn Hardy as secretary of the Yale College Class of 1930, and a panoramic photograph of the Class of 1930.
The records consist of correspondence, clippings, and printed material documenting the Lee Bass (class member) gift controversy. Also included are newsletters and correspondence petitioning for the reinstatement of ROTC at Yale.
The records consist of class notes, correspondence, minutes, photographs, and other records concerning reunions, donations, meetings, and other activities of the Yale College Class of 1942.
This collecion consists of six reel-to-reel audio tape recordings with accompanying transcripts of lectures and panel discussions from the Class of 1956 twenty-fifth reunion, held in May 1981. The recordings were created by the Yale Association, the predecessor to the Association of Yale Alumni.
The materials consist of videotaped interviews with members of the Yale College Class of 1958 and a speech by Donald M. Caruthers given at their 50th Class reunion.
The records consist of photographic slides used in the "Class of 1963 40th Reunion Collage," as well as a copy of the final production on videotape (VHS). Also includes a DVD of "In Our Own Words: Yale '63 at Fifty", a film of interviews with members of the Class of 1963 at their 50th reunion. The material documents the members of the Yale College Class of 1963.
The materials consist of a survey given to members of the Yale College Class of 1964.
The materials consist of videotapes documenting the Second Year Show presented by the Yale School of Medicine Class of 1996.
The materials consists of videotapes documenting the "Second Year Show" presented by the Yale School of Medicine Class of 1998.
The materials consist of color slides taken by Marcia Cleveland, Yale College Class of 1986, documenting campus activities, athletic events, and Yale University buildings.