Showing Collections: 1041–1060 of 1141
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 181
- Photographs 139
- Educators 136
- Diaries 66
- Families 62
- College students 61
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 49
- Clergy 48
- College buildings -- Design and construction 44
- Lawyers 41
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 38
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 37
- Science 35
- College students -- Societies, etc. 33
- Law 31
- College buildings 30
- Europe -- Description and travel 27
- Student housing 27
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 27
- Account books 26 ∧ less
- Japanese 1
- Yale University. School of Medicine 46
- Yale University. President's Office 30
- Yale University. Library 29
- Yale College (1887- ) 25
- Yale Corporation 22
- Yale College (1718-1887) 20
- Yale Law School 20
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 19
- Yale University. Department of History 19
- Yale University. Office of Finance and Administration 17
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 16
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 16
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 16
- Yale University. Office of the Provost 16
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 16
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 15
- Yale University. School of Forestry 15
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 14
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 14 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence, reports, applications, resumes, financial records, and histories documenting the activities and operations of the Yale College internship program.
The records consist of correspondence, committee minutes, and reports documenting the activities of Judith Brandenberg, associate dean of Yale College, concerning the education of women.
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, and reports documenting the activities and operations of the Yale College five year bachelor of arts program. Included are materials concerning finances, foreign students and international study, selection committees, post-selection communications, and non-profit organizations.
The records consist of counselorship papers, rejected counselor applications and interview comments, impounded student files, and administrative files of Georgia Nelson documenting the Yale College freshman counselor program.
The records consist of subject files and accounting records documenting the activities of the associate dean of administrative affairs at Yale College.
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, subject, administrative and digital files, minutes, and financial reports documenting the activities of the dean of Yale College.
The material consists of a register of Yale College students seeking employment, 1895-1900.
The records consist of administrative student files maintained by the Yale Dean of Undergraduate Admissions.
Two bound volumes: one with the minutes of the Yale Cooperative Society (1885-1891); the other a ledger for 1896-1898 and 1903-1905. Also included are a few clippings, printed matter related to the Society, and a copy of its constitution.
The records consist of an interview [audiocassette] of Kingman Brewster, Jr. concerning May Day, 1970.
The materials consist primarily of photographic negatives used in the Yale Daily News. Subjects cover all aspects of Yale student life, including athletics and student demonstrations.