Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- American literature -- 20th century 3
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Authors, German 2
- German literature -- 18th century 2
- German literature -- 19th century 2
- New Haven (Conn.) 2
- 16mm (photographic film size) 1
- Account books 1
- American drama 1
- Americans -- Great Britain 1
- Astronomers -- Connecticut 1
- Astronomers -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Astronomy 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Authors, American 1
- Baroque literature -- Germany 1
- Biographers -- United States 1
- Biography 1
- Book collecting 1 ∧ less
- German 3
- French 2
- Osborn, James M. (James Marshall), 1906-1976 2
- University of Oxford 2
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 1
- Baker, George Pierce, 1866-1935 1
- Beaumont Medical Club 1
- Borawski, Walta 1
- Bry, Lois Williams 1
- Case Western Reserve University 1
- Catterall, Ralph T. 1
- Chauncey family 1
- Chauncey, Nathaniel, 1681-1756 1
- Chauncy, Elnathan, 1724-1796 1
- Columbia University 1
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 1
- Donnan, F. G. (Frederick George), 1870-1956 1
- Eaton, Walter Prichard, 1878-1957 1
- Epstein, P. (Paul), 1871- 1
- Faber du Faur, Curt von, 1890-1966 1
- Ferko, Frank, 1950- 1 ∧ less
George Pierce Baker papers
The George Pierce Baker Papers contain scripts from a scenario workshop that he taught at Yale and student papers from other courses.
Lois Williams Bry collection of Eugene O'Neill, Jr.
Letters from Eugene O'Neill, Jr. to Lois Williams Bry, 1925-49; printed versions of O'Neill, Jr.'s articles and reviews, many inscribed to Bry; and subject files (mainly clippings) collected by Bry about O'Neill, Jr., his friends, and his family.
Chauncey family-Fowler family papers
Walter Prichard Eaton writings
The writings consist of manuscript and typescript drafts of various works by Walter Prichard Eaton. Included is a typescript draft of The Ecole Des Beaux-Arts in the 90's by Charles Morris.
Curt von Faber du Faur papers
The collection consists of material generated by Curt von Faber du Faur as author, collector, literary historian, curator of the Yale Collection of German Literature, and Yale faculty member. Material comprises writings, including drafts of literary and critical works, articles, lectures, and essays; correspondence; and personal papers.
Gibbs-Van Name papers
The papers contain correspondence and other materials documenting the efforts of Ralph gibbs Van Name to publish technical and biographical work on Josiah Willard Gibbs, the scientist who developed the theory of thermodynamics.
John Edward Lane papers
Letters to Elias Loomis
Circa 800 autograph letters, mostly signed, addressed to Elias Loomis, 1828-1889. Letters pertain chiefly to Loomis's teaching and research in astronomy and meteorology. Correspondents are primarily scientists and other scholars.
Ethan Mordden papers
James Marshall Osborn Research Files
Marie-Louise Osborn Letters to Family
William Lyon Phelps papers
Poems on affairs of state records
The Poems on Affairs of State Records consist of typescripts of Augustan satirical poems, galley proofs, and a number of card indexes, all related to the Yale edition of Poems on Affairs of State: Augustan Satirical Verse, 1660-1714.