Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 10
- Manuscripts and Archives 4
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 7
- American literature -- 20th century 6
- Authors, American 5
- Authors 4
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 4
- American drama -- 20th Century 3
- Literature -- History and criticism 3
- Photographic prints 3
- Diaries 2
- Diplomats 2
- Educators 2
- Photographs 2
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Ambassadors -- United States 1
- American fiction -- 20th Century 1
- American poetry -- 20th Century 1
- Architecture 1
- Art 1
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941 2
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 2
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 2
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 2
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 2
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 2
- Howells, William Dean, 1837-1920 2
- O'Neill, Carlotta 2
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 2
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 2
- Purdy, James, 1914-2009 2
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 2
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 2
- Academy of American Poets 1
- Alsop, Richard 1
- American Academy of Arts and Letters 1
- Angus, Donald 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 7
- Stored offsite 7
Correspondence, diaries, an autobiography, writings, research notes, and teaching materials of Jack Randall Crawford. Also included are a small amount of papers belonging to Dorothy Gabain, Crawford's second wife. The largest part of the papers is made up of plays, fiction and literary criticism, both published and unpublished, written by Crawford. Also included are lecture notes and texts and students papers reflecting his teaching career at Yale University (1909-1946).
The writings consist of manuscript and typescript drafts of various works by Walter Prichard Eaton. Included is a typescript draft of The Ecole Des Beaux-Arts in the 90's by Charles Morris.
The papers contain correspondence and other materials documenting the efforts of Ralph gibbs Van Name to publish technical and biographical work on Josiah Willard Gibbs, the scientist who developed the theory of thermodynamics.
The papers contain drafts of novels, plays, and short stories, plus a variety of personal papers, including financial records, photographs, and papers on the Committee on Allied Tribute to France.
The Sinclair Lewis Papers consist of manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers documenting the life and work of novelist and author Sinclair Lewis.
The Carl Van Vechten Papers includes correspondence, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and albums, and artwork documenting Carl Van Vechten's activities as a writer, photographer, and patron of the arts.
The papers consist of drafts of manuscripts and related material, correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings documenting Warren's life from his undergraduate years until his death in 1989.
Correspondence, notes, lectures, writings, and miscellanea relating to the academic career and literary works of Stanley T. Williams, a Yale University professor of American literature, including notes on several prominent American authors.