Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- Clergy 3
- Diaries 3
- Account books 2
- Families 2
- Photographs 2
- Sermons 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- African Americans 1
- Berlin (Conn.) 1
- Brothers and sisters 1
- Charities 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- College students 1
- Congregational churches 1
- Congregational churches -- Connecticut 1
- Connecticut Education Society 1
- Courtship 1
- Death 1
- Diabetes 1
- Diet 1 ∧ less
- Day, George Edward, 1815-1905 2
- Abbott, Lyman, 1835-1922 1
- American Bible Society 1
- American Missionary Association 1
- Armstrong, S. C. (Samuel Chapman), 1839-1893 1
- Bacon, Leonard Woolsey, 1830-1907 1
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 1
- Beard, Augustus Field, 1833-1934 1
- Beecher, Thomas Kinnicut, 1824-1900 1
- Bradford Junior College (Bradford, Mass.) 1
- Burton, Nathaniel J. (Nathaniel Judson), 1822-1887 1
- Cheever family 1
- Cheever, Fanny Goodridge, b. 1825 1
- Cheever, Henry A., d. 1873 1
- Cooper, James W., 1842-1916 1
- Curtis, Edward Lewis, 1853-1911 1
- Day family 1
- Day, Gad, 1784-1873 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 8
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
Charitable society for the education of indigent pious young men for the ministry of the Gospel records
The records include a copy of a constitution, minutes of annual meetings, financial accounts, and correspondence. These papers are also known as the Connecticut Education Society Records.
The materials consist of photographs of faculty, students, and various school related events. Included is an index of students in 1942 and a group portrait of the Yale Divinity School Class of 1889.
The records consist of reports, minutes, lists, correspondence, subject files, daybooks, alumni records, student prize materials, and student data documenting the administrative operations of the Yale Divinity School.
The records consist of letters, application forms, transcripts, notes, recommendations, and evaluations documenting students of the Yale Divinity School.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Sterling Divinity Quadrangle at Yale. Also included are interior and exterior views.
A collection of approximately one hundred letters relating to Yale University. Included are letters by five Yale presidents, Yale faculty members, and letters received by George E. Day of the Divinity School. Also an essay in Latin written in 1859 by A. W. Van Hengel.