Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Educators 12
- Clergy 5
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 5
- Religious education 4
- Authors 3
- Young Men's Christian Associations 3
- Congregational churches -- United States 2
- Deans 2
- Missionaries 2
- Christian education 1
- Congregationalism 1
- Diaries 1
- Discussion 1
- Discussion in Christian education 1
- Ecumenical movement 1
- Ecumenists 1
- Editors 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Librarians 1
- Missions 1 ∧ less
- Van Dusen, Henry P. (Henry Pitney), 1897-1975 3
- Yale University 3
- Bainton, Roland H. (Roland Herbert), 1894-1984 2
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 2
- Niebuhr, H. Richard (Helmut Richard), 1894-1962 2
- Niebuhr, Reinhold, 1892-1971 2
- Porter, David R. (David Richard), 1882-1973 2
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 2
- Weigle, Luther A. (Luther Allan), 1880-1976 2
- American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions 1
- Andover Newton Theological School 1
- Anti-saloon League of America 1
- Archer, John Clark, 1881-1957 1
- Associated Commissions for the Development of the Rural Church in New England 1
- Auburn Theological Seminary (Auburn, N.Y.) 1
- Backus, Simon 1
- Bacon, Benjamin Wisner, 1860-1932 1
- Bangor Theological Seminary (Me.) 1
- Beach, David Nelson, 1848-1926 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 9
- Stored onsite and offsite 4
- Stored onsite 1
Roland Herbert Bainton Papers
Beach Family Papers
Millar Burrows Papers
Correspondence, notes, writings, photographs, and slides document Burrows' life and work. Millar Burrows (1889-1980) was Winkley Professor of Biblical Theology at Yale from 1934 to 1958.
Eleazar Thompson Fitch Papers
The papers consist of manuscript sermons by Fitch. Eleazar T. Fitch (1791-1871) was Livingston Professor of Divinity at Yale from 1817 to 1852, in which his main duty was the supply of the College pulpit. He was Lecturer on Homiletics at the Yale Divinity School from 1824 to 1861.
Norvin Hein Papers
The collection provides an overview of Norvin Hein's long career as professor of comparative religion with a focus on Hinduism, serving on the Yale Divinity School and Religious Studies faculties for thirty-five years from 1950 until his retirement in 1985.
Interseminary Commission for Training for the Rural Ministry Records
Douglas Clyde Macintosh Papers
Letters, writings, and memorabilia document Macintosh's life and work. Douglas Clyde Macintosh was Professor of Theology at Yale from 1909 to 1942.
Miscellaneous Personal Papers Collection
The Miscellaneous Personal Papers record group is an open collection consisting of the correspondence, diaries, writings and/or other papers and memorabilia of various individuals. This collection contains papers of individuals who were Yale faculty members, alumni/ae, clergy, ecumenical workers, or missionaries in areas other than China.
Liston Pope Papers
Clarence Prouty Shedd Papers
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, and source material related almost entirely to Shedd's professional involvement in religious work among college and university students. Clarence Prouty Shedd received the B.A. degree in 1909 and the M.A. degree in 1914, both from Clark University, and earned a B.D. in 1925 and a Ph.D. in 1932 from Yale University. He taught in the fields of Christian methods and religion in higher education at Yale University from 1923 to 1955.
Theological Discussion Group Papers
Henry Hallam Tweedy Papers
Writings and sermons of Tweedy document his theology and his career at Yale. Henry Hallam Tweedy (1868-1953) was professor of practical theology at the Yale Divinity School for thirty years.
Henry Burt Wright Papers
Yale University Divinity School Memorabilia Collection
This collection represents primarily non-official documentation of life at Yale Divinity School. The official archives of the Yale University Divinity School are housed at Sterling Memorial Library. The Yale University Divinity School was formed as a separate department of the University in 1822. Since 1972 Berkeley Divinity School has been affiliated with Yale University Divinity School. The Institute of Sacred Music, founded at Yale in 1973, is also affiliated with the Divinity School.